Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t imagine going on holiday without my child when all this is over. Key word WHEN. And when it’s actually safe to.
Surely you’d be absolutely buzzing to take your children away to make up for all they’ve lost during the pandemic?
Not run off for a seedy holiday just you and sweatbox. 🤮

Reactions: 8
I really don't think you do think this is a small world problem yobbo as you continue to go on. It would seem millions of people dying is quite the inconvenience to your holiday schedule. What a selfish cow! I'm sure lots of us would love a trip abroad but we understand that we're still in the midst of a pandemic. Also too much of a baby to get your vaccine?!? She has serious first world issues. People in India would leap frog over each other for a vaccine right now. Her head is in the clouds.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
As if she’s DESPERATE to go on her couples holiday with El Vesto 🤮🤮🤮 she’s a selfish fucker, when you have kids your holidays become family holidays, and that’s just the way it is.

Reactions: 7
I mean there is SO much wrong with that post. She’s bloody thick and her world is so so small. Also, very telling that she’s been reposting Lekenah (anti vaxxer, covid denier) and she’s saying she’s not had her jabs.

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if she meant she won’t have it because she’s a baby as in young or just scared.. but then it can’t be age because they’re booking 30 year olds now and she’s 29.

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if she meant she won’t have it because she’s a baby as in young or just scared.. but then it can’t be age because they’re booking 30 year olds now and she’s 29.
Yeah she definitely meant she’s too young to have it yet. And yes Robbo most countries are already saying you need a negative test and two vaccinations to enter, so can’t imagine that’ll change any time soon

Reactions: 2
You horrible tattle trolls! She’s taking her kids (how many who knows) on a 59 quid holiday!
Hi Rob 👋
38C43E7F-209C-4FF0-AE78-CF91CFA3B6B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know what she means about being too much of a baby for the vaccine? As in, she’s too young to have had both jabs before August? (How old is she) or she’s too scared to have it?

I don’t know what she means about being too much of a baby for the vaccine? As in, she’s too young to have had both jabs before August? (How old is she) or she’s too scared to have it?
I think she’s 27? She means she hasn’t been called up for hers yet and so definitely won’t have 2 jabs any time soon

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’m not sure either. Actually the whole post/story was worded completely bizarrely. ‘Spenny’ ‘Chrystal’? It didn’t make much sense

Reactions: 3
Moaning about not being able to go on her expensive couples holiday whilst booking a £59 quid break for the kids at bultins shows her up to be the classless chav that she is

Reactions: 8
I think she’s 27? She means she hasn’t been called up for hers yet and so definitely won’t have 2 jabs any time soon
She’s 29, going by her Insta bio. She’ll probably be able to have her first one quite soon.

What is she ON about with all this butlins shite? Have her and EV packed in their dream of a sweaty bespectacled international hump fest? Or is she just trying to prove how much she lOvEs ThE kIdS 🙄

Reactions: 7
I know its not about what you spend but 100s on a couples trip to Mexico and £59 on Butlins with the kids doesn't seem right to me. Its not like they interact with them either especially yobbo who usually takes camera woman role to prove us right while trying to prove us wrong.

Reactions: 6
The kids also love attentive parents who talk to them and spend time with them, maybe Rob squared could try that
Rob squared 😂

I did mean in general obviously, often get a bit of snobbery about butlins but theyre great for kids.

I know its not about what you spend but 100s on a couples trip to Mexico and £59 on Butlins with the kids doesn't seem right to me. Its not like they interact with them either especially yobbo who usually takes camera woman role to prove us right while trying to prove us wrong.
Yeah, Id feel like a bleep splashing out so much on a couples only holiday and leaving the kids at home. A week at butlins will be fun for the kids, but butlins compared to getting on a plane, playing on a lovely sandy beach, kids pools, all the extra activities etc.. when the kids are so young, its crappy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.