Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anti climatic...... I mean, they didn't have an affair that side did they? It was her cheating on Richie I think? 🤣

Reactions: 2
Awww I think that’s quite nice. It’s nice for the children to see that everyone can get on.

Reactions: 7
Sitting around the ‘fire bin’ 😑 could you get any chavvier Yobbo? Were you sitting around it in your front garden on a discarded sofa?

• Haha
They’re sitting around the... FIRE BIN. What the bleeping duck. Just in case she wasn’t white trash enough, now she’s getting cosy feels from sitting next to a literal bin filled with burning sticks. This explains a lot about her attraction to chicken man.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sitting around the ‘fire bin’ 😑 could you get any chavvier Yobbo? Were you sitting around it in your front garden on a discarded sofa?
They'll be having a bbq on an over turned Trolly stolen from Iceland next

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You really can tell by the story of her fitbit that she doesn’t do much at all.. that’s a normal day for me at work! 😂

You really can tell by the story of her fitbit that she doesn’t do much at all.. that’s a normal day for me at work! 😂
I thought this too. Like 15k steps is not a lot for a healthy woman in her 20s who's got two kids at home. I mean, does she really do that little usually

Reactions: 4
What’s with all the outdoors with the kids posts now?
Also that poor baby with that hair do(n’t)
Probably to show that she does, in fact leave the house.
Also, probably to tie in with her “I’m so happy with my weight as it is, but I’m really not” attitude. I seem to remember her years ago always saying how she never did any exercise apart from walking when she lost all her weight (newsflash Robbo, walking is exercise). Which I’ve noticed she’s back to, but moans about her legs not having any tone to them. Even some basic body weight exercises would get you some definition. It’s what I don’t get about the 1200 cals, 10k steps a day mentality. You’ve lost weight, but how healthy are you really?

What’s with all the outdoors with the kids posts now?
Also that poor baby with that hair do(n’t)
I know right. Just cut his hair, you’re sat at home all day! You don’t need to take your toddler for some professional salon job but you just know they’ll blame lockdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.