Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think maybe the yellow sticker chocolate has been a joke cause they always get them and she says how much she loves a yellow sticker and it’s been a wee extra to laugh at. I hope anyway

Reactions: 6
Genuinely astounded that she’s taken the kids out 😱 I’ve followed her for about five years now and in that entire time, I think she’s had a day out with the kids maybe twice. She definitely reads here.

Reactions: 4
Notice the kids are only getting fresh air because she wants to lose weight. Sad.
She’s making a point of “doing stuff” with the kids at the minute. It’s nice they’re actually getting out and going to the park etc but I feel sad that it’s only happening because tattle prompted it.

Reactions: 7
34B2D1A0-320F-487A-AD67-6FB0A6250150.jpeg
‘Free food’ that someone has to pay for you grabby cow!! I mean you’d at least order more so you’re not only paying a quid (I’m talking about if you can afford it like she can).

Reactions: 9
Superchav Robbo strikes again. You’d think as her gorgeous fiancée works in the hospitality industry he may want to support these places properly

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.