Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smiley0309

She posted yesterday moaning about mason not napping. I worked out from times he would have gone down at 11. And by what she said he was just left for 2 hours. Surely too esrly. I suggested she try a later nap. She goes no I’m not putting him to nap 2 hours later then having him up 2 hours later at bedtime. Mum of the year right there

Has she ever considered, idk, he might not want to nap anymore? My LG is about a week older that Mason and rarely naps anymore but I’m happy to let her if she wants one. Goes to bed around half 6 (doesn’t always sleep then now she’s in a proper bed - prefers to play), wakes about 7am.

You’re welcome Robbo

Reactions: 3

Nosymum

VIP Member
I agree and don’t think there’s anything wrong with what she wants if that’s her choice. But I feel like if that’s your life goal you’d actually make some kind of effort? Being a wife and mummy is one thing, but sitting at home all day with your kids cooped up in the house is just lazy.
That’s very true, my daughter would go crazy shut in house all day as well. It’s only just occurred to me that she doesn’t seem to go to any baby groups or classes with him does she.my girl is similar age and we go to toddler group, forest school, swimming and french there’s so much she could do.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
She’s thinking Vegas if Mexico is cancelled and her kids get a rotation as to who goes on a quick weekend break in the UK. Honestly her parenting disgusts me. Can she go any lower ffs. I feel so sorry for her children. I really do.
Vegas is brilliant and while you can get the hotels quite cheap, it costs a fortune while you’re there. Where’s all this dollar coming from?!

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Posting a picture about models being deceptive and editing their pics! Well hello miss all angles and dodgy photoshop! Jesus she can write a book on how to make yourself look smaller than you are. We see you yobbo!! And that butt of yours, just be happy in it and stop lying to yourself and others! Also, wouldn't surprise me if robs learned a few truths about yobbo on here and is maybe seeing her for the skank she is. And you can guarantee when she reads this she'll put up a gushing post about how in love they are. Yeah righto. A cheap uneducated lazy bed jumper and a vest wearing fanny fisting chicken! What a fucking combination!
Dead at fanny fisting chicken 🤣

Just_Rocket

I'm guessing she knows the bra in that story is see-through 🤦‍♀️ clearly fishing for another CM replacement again

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
What I don’t understand with the yellow sticker thing is .... if she went to aldi or Lidl etc, and not M&S she could actually get all the stuff she buys, cheaper than the yellow sticker and fresh! If you can’t afford to shop in M&S ... then don’t
Marksies usually do two packets of sausages for £5 anyway so she’s saved 36p?!

Geee

VIP Member
For me it’s the HAES (healthy at every size) part of it that annoys me. My own personal opinion is be body positive, I applaud those who can be because as someone who doesn’t have a “normal” body, that shit is hard. But when body positivity crosses the boundary into not caring about your health, and puts you at risk of future health issues then people need to get a grip - but we can’t say that without risk of being fatphobic 🙄

Anyway, I digress. Robbo is only in it for the likes and engagement. And I can only imagine the chafe from her cheap AF lace whatever it is she’s wearing.
I have ordered a lace bodysuit from boohoo before. The lace is like wire. I didn’t wear it anywhere

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
It looks like she’s coloured in part of it? As neither their skin or the blanket are that colour? SO CONFUSED

Reactions: 2