Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bean123

Haha she makes me howl. If I was going away for Winter Sun (which I don't usually, we are Cornwall regulars as we have a dog and would be heartbroken leaving her behind!) I would maybe go to Gran Canaria at a push but would be going to the Maldives, Cape Verde etc....not bloody freezing cold Benidorm!

Moans when it is freezing cold here but the same temperature in Benners in amaaaaazing and making mems!

I mean we live in the UK. The cold temperatures are hardly a fooking surprise every year are they? 🤷😂😂

Reactions: 2

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Sorry to be a clueless non-mother but does such a big child still need a full car seat? I don’t remember having anything when I was that age! Obviously safer is better but I just wondered!

whoareyouu

VIP Member
My favourite thing about Robbo is that she goes to these naff places and has literally nothing else to do except post on social media and she STILL can’t manage to make it look fun or interesting or jealousy inducing. Like with all the tricks of social media today, she could actually try hard and make some kind of nice content that shows off the resort or whatever. But she doesn’t - so she gains nothing from going apart from being able to brag down at Spoons for a week after she goes 😂😂
The holidays she used to go on with her husband looked nice.

tealover

Chatty Member
Hey Robbo l, this is actually the best mosquito spray, Mercadona for less than €5. The only reason you’ll disagree is because you can’t #aff it! View attachment 2725012
Oh really? I've not seen that but when I go
I usually rely on Jungle Formula, High daily dose of B1 and Telfast. Little shaggers absolutely used to make mincemeat of me when I'm away till I started taking this triple pronged approach. Must keep an eye out next time I'm away.

hol20x

VIP Member
Have to laugh at her describing -2° as fucking disgusting 🤣🤣 It’s been -8° here with about 5 inches of snow this week, it’s positively balmy now it’s up 2° 🤣
It's been -4° where I am and I live up a mountain so my street is like that icy level of Mario Kart. 🤣 Not like she has to drive in it or do literally anything!

Sharkbait

Nope she is not allowed to read ACOTAR. And she’s definitely not allowed to aff link it. I won’t have her doing that to my favourite books.