Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Offish

VIP Member
Her chin is honestly even more pronounced than ever, it’s going to have its own postcode soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I normally get two or three outfits out and let my son choose from those. So he's showing independence and I know he won't be bullied for looking weird. It shouldn't be that way, but kids can be so horrible and I'm not doing a bullies work for them

Lynx

VIP Member
Is this the holiday when it's just the 2 of them going?
I don't think she has actually said, but I am starting to think it is just her and Rob.

She's got a cruise booked for the two of them and then I am not convinced she is taking the kids to India. They usually take all of the kids at the beginning of July as they break up earlier, but I can't recall her booking or mentioning a Benidorm type holiday. So this one is Egypt? So Ivy isn't going, can't imagine them taking Mason and the other two girls without Ivy. Also, poor Ivy if it's just Mason again.

JSquared

VIP Member
I doubt very much she's a 12/14 on the bottom! She looks a solid 18 to me and she's about 8ft tall so she would look slimmer

If she's sized up...that's her size 🤔 the string ones are adjustable anyway and can be tied so they don't dig in
Im14/16 post pregnancy and her asssss is way bigger than mine

Last edited:

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Do we reckon he spends a lot of time in the pub when not actually working there? She seems very lonely and desperate tbh
IMG_8820.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Tarrula

I’m finding her photos hilarious. They’re all dressed for summer and every other person is wearing a coat 😂

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I don't get the problem. I filled out ours years ago for the two main irish carriers (when we had occasion to use them so maybe 8 years ago for Ryanair and 5 or 6 for Aer Lingus) and saved it. Lo and behold I've never had to fill out again till last year when I got a new passport. Obviously I always check them before booking but it's like zero hassle. And she always flies Tui so she deffo has an account
Exactly. It’s an embarrassing embarrassing lie and beg for attention. “Oooh, where you off to?”

AdApathy

VIP Member
I swear she thinks she is something special with her multiple package holidays, Butlins and Haven trips. I'm surprised she doesn't flash the BMW more. **Look at my amazing life**. It's like she is trying to prove to people that she is happy, maybe her ex?! Because honestly, nothing makes me jealous about her life, neither her holidays or shopping bargains.

Oh and I've just booked a bucket list holiday and I'm, wait for it.... taking my child!
I bet it's a standard 3 series on PCP.