Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatefake

VIP Member
Her and chicken man look so alike
Aww god don’t. The thought of it makes me feel bad let alone actually doing it. My kids are that used to coming with us we’ve said before we were going for food if it was our anniversary etc and they’ve automatically said ‘were we going?’ 😂 and I’ve felt guilty and let them come. So god knows how she doesn’t feel bad leaving them for a week at a time 😔 my kids would struggle without us for a week wonder if Ivy does 😔

---
why does she dress her child like CM 😭🤢

Reactions: 3

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Clearly she gets some commission for advertising those Gousto boxes we know that. she has the duck banquet this week and it’s £4 extra per person. No way in the world she’s paying £8 extra for a meal, so bet your life she got the box free. She’s such a scab.
She asks people to sign up using her link for 60% off or whatever the discount is at that time and will get £15 credit or whatever the credit is at that time, sometimes it increases.

Ive seen Gousto in the past pulling credit from influencers though. I think in the T&C it has something about your referral link is for friends and family not commercial use or something like that.

I used to use Gousto all the time the recipes are great but the cost is just too much for me now to justify.

havingalookhere

Yeh my little one was a bit “under the weather” today too, but we still took him to see Madagascar the musical tonight, because it’s the weekend and we work all week and he goes to nursery all week and we make the most of the weekends as a family cos we actually love him and want to make memories with him

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Who has time to photograph their sick child!?
My son has impetigo at the minute, perfectly well otherwise, however the only two pictures I've taken were to send to the nurse before a telephone consultation.

skintsocks

VIP Member
I think that’s a multibuy yellow sticker rather than a reduction one; looks like 2 for £5. Still cheap though.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
It’s 24 degrees there according to my weather app. That tells me they’ll be plenty of bikini pics, sweating face 🥵 saying it’s so hot. Cos pretends Benners is hot in January when it’s 12 degrees 😂.
What’s clear is she thinks it’s ok to do what she’s doing, but I can assure you her kids will
Say something when they’re older.
I remember my mum and dad used to go to a working men’s club twice a month for a couple of hours, I still bring that up now how we weren’t allowed to go cos as a kid it really hurt 😭😭🤣🤣🤣. They never pissed off for a week at a time 2-3 times a year, left us with random people so they could go play bingo etc.
also does she really need a week alone with her partner? That to me shows theres
Something not right in a relationship to crave time together so often 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Smug bitch cos she’s left her kids at home 🙄 hope they put her in a home when she’s old
I checked my weather app an hour after she posted and it said it was 19 degrees haha. Brrrr.

• Haha

Heretoread19

I live in London and pay over £700 for 2 days of nursery a month. I wonder what she’d be paying…