Being Robbo #13 Hates her life, hates her man. Only cares that her kids are tanned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seriously who the hell wants to see her bottom half in a bikini, then link bikini, body positivity is one thing this silly cow shouldn't be trying to promote.when she uses filters on every single post she leaves up on her profile, including on her children.

Reactions: 8
Her story about dieting. Babe, you used to count calories in paracetamol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This video came up on my FYP on TikTok. A woman who
Used to work for the government in the US was speaking about child exploitation. And said the majority of photos uploaded to the dark web of children are taken from the parents FB/Instagram pages. It made me think of little Ivy in that photo where she’s ‘pulling her front wedgie’. I checked and she’s still not taken it down. She’s just something else.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Don’t think you need to worry Robbo as you definitely won’t be stepping foot out of the hotel

IMG_1274.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ever thought of not having to use the Internet when your on holiday because your busy enjoying yourself?! Why would you need anything other than WiFi in the hotel??

Reactions: 15
Honestly this sums her up, anyone else booking such a holiday would just suck up the cost of the internet and accept it as a cost of the holiday. I think I paid about £8 per day when we went out of the EU. It was a city break so we did actually need to use our phones to help with public transport / restaurants etc.

She is all fur coat and no knickers, apple watches, Sol de Janeiro perfume mist, polyester hauls for number 1. Cuts Ivy's hair herself and takes the kids nowhere unless its gifted or a free lunch at a supermarket cafe.

It sickens me.

Reactions: 11
Ever thought of not having to use the Internet when your on holiday because your busy enjoying yourself?! Why would you need anything other than WiFi in the hotel??
The aff links aren't gonna post themselves!

• Haha
I’m sure she’s also worried about her kids being able to access their iPads 24/7 - or is this another child free holiday?

Reactions: 5
Won't spend any money on days out for the children over the summer but will buy themselves another bottle of alcohol, Gordon's Gin by the look of it.

Reactions: 8
Won't spend any money on days out for the children over the summer but will buy themselves another bottle of alcohol, Gordon's Gin by the look of it.
And buy alllll the reduced meat section, not leaving any for anybody else. I get everyone loves a bargain but seriously.

• Angry
They're a greedy pair of skets.
Same people in every supermarket throughout the land that decimate the reductions.....they hang around like bad smells waiting to clean up before anyone else has a look in. .. With a belly like her boyfriends, and the unhealthy outlook she has on her diet and weight , those 2 need to stop bulk buying.
Oh , and what a suprise she links the freezer packaging to top it all off.... (you are so predictable Yobbo) ... shameless, greedy , selfish b*tch.
You and your other half epitomise EVERYTHING that is wrong with this country.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.