Being Robbo #13 Hates her life, hates her man. Only cares that her kids are tanned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder whether she will make a comment on her favourite travel company TUI being in the absolute tit over telling a mother she couldn’t breastfeed her baby on a plane. Great for families and kids though ey

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Every single photo/video of Mason, he’s holding an iPad and either staring straight at it or another screen. Literally. I dread to think what it’s doing to his eyes, speech, general development?!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s up and out early for a family day out. I thought oh god this isn’t like her. Then the next story PR event 😭😫😂. I bet she’s begged for them free tickets 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Does CM own any other clothing than those grim shirts and Mr Blobby coloured t-shirt. They must be threadbare for so much wear!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It’s sad that it takes an “AD PR” opportunity for her to actually do something with her kids. If she wasn’t “gifted” this, they wouldn’t be there. They’d be in the house or at the airport watching planes for free.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
oh ffs did she get gifted tickets to the adventure farm?! actually gutted I didn't go today as it's literally up the road from me

Imagine what it is like to sleep with someone absolutely repulsive in every single way in order to avoid truly working for a living and having some self-respect and a loving relationship with your children (rather than hating their every breath).

Reactions: 9
Bloody hope not, the poor little bugger. Hope she aims for a duck sight better in her life than her ridiculous mother.
This is also very untrue.
My son has been told he is my double, me his mother.
My sister has spent her entire life being told she is the double of our dad.

This is just a ridiculous statement with no basis to make her (and whoever else reposts) seem as though they promote healthy body image.
It's not about being told girls look like their mums or boys look like their dad's, it's about stopping this ridiculous body shaming narrative period.

Reactions: 1
This is also very untrue.
My son has been told he is my double, me his mother.
My sister has spent her entire life being told she is the double of our dad.

This is just a ridiculous statement with no basis to make her (and whoever else reposts) seem as though they promote healthy body image.
It's not about being told girls look like their mums or boys look like their dad's, it's about stopping this ridiculous body shaming narrative period.
It's an ego thing for Robbo. Anything that removes Ritchie from the narrative.

• Sad
I havent followed this dick for years or had a look at the thread, to be honest, bar the occasional dip in and out. I see she is still exactly the same! charming lady!

Her children don’t own or eat anything that was bought full price.. don’t get taken out anywhere unless it’s free.. But she’s good to herself and got herself an Apple Watch.

Reactions: 11
She’s teaching them that life is only fun and worth enjoying when it’s sunny. The rest of the time you’re glued to an iPad. That’s it.

Reactions: 5
How do you need to “set up” the kids bedroom for bedtime? Does she mean she’s closed the curtains? At half six on a lovely summers evening when they could be playing in the garden?? She’s such a fun sucker 🫠

Reactions: 9
How do you need to “set up” the kids bedroom for bedtime? Does she mean she’s closed the curtains? At half six on a lovely summers evening when they could be playing in the garden?? She’s such a fun sucker 🫠
I bet she has black out blinds for them, and their iPads set up ready for them to watch. I honestly would put money on that.

• Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.