Being Robbo #13 Hates her life, hates her man. Only cares that her kids are tanned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure an awful lot of people looked like this today when getting ready for work, she’s an absolute weirdo.
IMG_3544.jpeg

Reactions: 3
She’s just minging and really unfortunate looking. But worse is, she’s got a tit personality 😩

Reactions: 11
You can just guarantee the Wintertons are in the plague of sun bed grabbers can’t you

IMG_1202.png

Reactions: 1
I'm so embarrassed for her showing off her Shein ERAS necklace, why would you wear this anywhere other than the Eras tour?!

IMG_7683.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Apologies to anyone that think T Swift is the messiah but Robbo fan girling over someone who makes music that is the fave of tweenagers is just embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Apologies to anyone that think T Swift is the messiah but Robbo fan girling over someone who makes music that is the fave of tweenagers is just embarrassing.
Agreed! I’d kinda get it if she’d bought the necklace at one of the shows or something but she hasn’t…

Her DMs have been busy today with people asking for her top and highlighter… but she’s got 28 comments on the post and no comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That necklace looks like it will turn green within a week and give you a nasty rash.

Reactions: 5
Justifying why she’s a lazy witch. Giving parenting advice as well saying it’s fine if your kid isn’t ready for potty training. No it’s not fine when he’s nearly 4. He doesn’t have additional needs or a reason that would stop him training. It’s her. How can she say she tried 3 times previously when she’s made a massive song and dance about trying this time. If she had tried before am sure we’d have allll known about it. She’s a liar.

Reactions: 13
My son was just over 3 when we did potty training properly, once we started we didn't stop. I refused to put him in nappies even though he didn't make it to the potty/toilet once on the first day. 2nd day he went to nursery and only had 2 accidents. By the 4th day we had cracked it.
If she'd have stuck to it the first time they wouldn't have had an issue.
She's basically been in the house for 10 days due to her laziness.

she literally adds links for everything....Ivy wanted waffles...lets link my waffle machine.... she's such a beg. You're such a BEG Robbo hun....no wonder Mason isn't grasping potty training when his mother has her face stuck in Instagram day in, day out.

Reactions: 11
Saying he doesn’t tell them he needs the toilet when he’s distracted- meanwhile the child has his iPad in his hand AND watching tv at the same time! Take the bloody technology away for a bit ffs!!!! Then he won’t be so distracted! It makes me so angry with how bloody thick and lazy she is!

Reactions: 18
Saying he doesn’t tell them he needs the toilet when he’s distracted- meanwhile the child has his iPad in his hand AND watching tv at the same time! Take the bloody technology away for a bit ffs!!!! Then he won’t be so distracted! It makes me so angry with how bloody thick and lazy she is!
Also, everyone I know who has potty trained later (3.5 ish with no additional needs) have manage to crack it really easily, within a day or two because they are older and it's easier to explain to them (and they've probably been ready for a while). All of these have been because the parents haven't got around to it earlier. 10 days is quite a long time isn't it? As in terms of shutting yourself away and not venturing out. Like you said, maybe it's the tablet that is affecting his learning.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.