Being Robbo #13 Hates her life, hates her man. Only cares that her kids are tanned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @AdApathy for the winning suggestion.
---
Recap time.

Robbo, the world traveller, who is keen for her children to travel and experience different cultures, has treated the kids to a week in Benners. Where they immersed themselves in the Spanish traditions of visiting the water park, local sweet shop and enjoying the Spanish cuisine of curry.

Whilst in Benners Robbo posted an inappropriate photo of Ivy to her grid, which disgusted Tattlers. It's still there to this day.

The kids school holidays are fully upon us, which Robbo has fully immersed herself in. When not being glued to their tablets, the kids have enjoyed spending their days watching their mother shop at Temu, post AD AF links and moan constantly about the rain. Ivy has also been treated to a day of taking her brother's soiled pants to the washing machine.

They just love making mems, which seem to be mainly of Mason potty training 6 weeks before he turns 4 (or should that be 202 weeks of Robbo being postpartum).

Oh, how could I forget. The kids have also been treated to a few days out at some supermarket cafes enjoying budget lunches. Which the supermarkets have laid for those who don't have much money, such as those who can only afford a 7 night cruise instead of 14 nights.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I dislike her stupid abbreviations - "spenny", "mems" and now "profesh".
It's ridiculous how angry I get at it but it's like nails on a chalkboard every single time I read one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
---
Recap time.

Robbo, the world traveller, who is keen for her children to travel and experience different cultures, has treated the kids to a week in Benners. Where they immersed themselves in the Spanish traditions of visiting the water park, local sweet shop and enjoying the Spanish cuisine of curry.

Whilst in Benners Robbo posted an inappropriate photo of Ivy to her grid, which disgusted Tattlers. It's still there to this day.

The kids school holidays are fully upon us, which Robbo has fully immersed herself in. When not being glued to their tablets, the kids have enjoyed spending their days watching their mother shop at Temu, post AD AF links and moan constantly about the rain. Ivy has also been treated to a day of taking her brother's soiled pants to the washing machine.

They just love making mems, which seem to be mainly of Mason potty training 6 weeks before he turns 4 (or should that be 202 weeks of Robbo being postpartum).

Oh, how could I forget. The kids have also been treated to a few days out at some supermarket cafes enjoying budget lunches. Which the supermarkets have laid for those who don't have much money, such as those who can only afford a 7 night cruise instead of 14 nights.
So true. Free lunch in Morrisons! But also look at this massive ocado shop we’ve done and then a top up at Company Shop with 590litres of nearly gone off Diet Coke 👍🏼
---
Oh. And don’t forget. She said they NEVER get takeaways.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
---
Recap time.

And the best holiday she's ever been on was the one without her children.

Reactions: 9
Ah really I see, thanks for the reply to my comment on the last thread Slobbo hun.
View attachment 2358995
I don’t know why she doesn’t get that maybe she’s tired because she’s chosen to do a job that requires her to get up at 3am regularly. Or that other people also manage to do jobs like that and aren’t consistently whinging about it. If you don’t like it, change it!!

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why she doesn’t get that maybe she’s tired because she’s chosen to do a job that requires her to get up at 3am regularly. Or that other people also manage to do jobs like that and aren’t consistently whinging about it. If you don’t like it, change it!!
Regularly is a bit of a stretch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What does she mean a mid week night out? Doesn’t she know it’s Saturday? Or is she talking about going out another night? 🫠

Reactions: 2
She’s so boring. She’s like an actual parody of herself now making booking a holiday a personality trait. She honestly needs to reevaluate her life and what she prioritises. Potty train your child, pay for your children’s haircuts instead of looking like 80’s throwbacks, buy them decent clothes instead of the cheap tat she dressss them in, spend time with them, do things and get off your arse.

Reactions: 9
Take a shot every time Robbo does one of these during the duration of this thread. I'm already pissed x

IMG_7653.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Today's word task is using the words TEMU and legit in the same sentence without pissing yourself laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I never known someone complain about so many pointless things, it's honestly tragic

Reactions: 8
Do they still take Rob's other girl on holiday with them?
Yes, both of them, but I think the older one has asked not to be on Robbo's Instagram stories. There was never any close up shots or videos of her on their recent holiday but you could her in the background in some photos.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.