Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to be comfy at home. I think with her it’s just clear she’s in pjs because she can’t wait for everyone to be asleep and for her to go to sleep, and that’s everyday. She gets no joy out of anything (unless she’s in BENNERS) and she always wants the day to be over.

Also if she buys herself some Tasman Uggs but won’t splash out to buy her kids orange squash that isn’t expired, she really is just confirming what a top level waste of space and utter trash parent she is. Your move, Slobbo.
Couldn't agree more!

Reactions: 1
Why is she acting like Spain is hot? It’s December? My in laws live there and have a heated blanket because it’s the same as in the UK…

Reactions: 17
Why is she acting like Spain is hot? It’s December? My in laws live there and have a heated blanket because it’s the same as in the UK…
You know she’ll gaslight us and say there’s a FREAK HEATWAVE while she’s there. Hopefully she can edit out the people wearing coats like she edits her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I did look up the forecast for Benidorm last night out of interest, and it says it’s going to be 18/19 during the day but like 10 at night, so while it’s not going to be as cold as it is here during the day it’s not exactly a winter sun holiday

Reactions: 2
I did look up the forecast for Benidorm last night out of interest, and it says it’s going to be 18/19 during the day but like 10 at night, so while it’s not going to be as cold as it is here during the day it’s not exactly a winter sun holiday
There’s a reason people go to the likes of Lanzarote instead of Benidorm in winter 😂😂

Reactions: 5
My mum and dad don’t live far from Benidorm and they have had the heating on this week. They said it’s nice between 12-3 but the rest of the time it’s chilly. My mums new fluffy slippers arrived yesterday because it’s too cold to walk on the tiles without them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
14.5 hours sleep - does any child really need that? I’m sure mine have never slept that long, and I’m pretty sure they are far more stimulated than poor Mase😲😲

• Angry
Reactions: 9
she says they’re meant to be doing their Xmas shopping today… what else has she been doing for the last two months straight?

Reactions: 7
That child did not sleep for 14.5 hours. Shes saying it to justify putting him to bed at 6pm. 🙄

Reactions: 8
So Mase is on his own with them today, so what do they do? Sleep, lie around and then drag him to the shops. What happened to the special one on one time each child gets apparently?! She’s pissing off and leaving him too you’d think even more reason to do something nice with him.

Reactions: 3
She’s always tired. Always chasing the next holiday. She can’t be bothered to wash her hair. Can’t be bothered with her kids. I think she’s depressed or deeply unhappy with her choices.

Reactions: 7
Where is she gonna wear these clothes she's promoting? Is she gonna wear them to her date nights in Nando's or Spoons? She doesn't go anywhere else!

390119A4-2748-4797-898B-ECA3A2816240.png
318835C0-DE42-422E-AEC7-9EC27D7543FA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The irony of her saying YOLO while spending each and every day wishing her time away.

Reactions: 10
She is an absolute beg.

The stuff she shares she is NEVER buying in a million years. Expensive trainers, mini Uggs. There was something electrical she shared the other day a toaster or something and I thought to myself what a scammer.

DO NOT CLICK THE LINKS or if you do clear your cookies.

She loves to give the illusion shes 'spenny' but shes not. Shes scraping the barrell buying yellow stickered milk to fund crappy trips to Benidorm (in December!! 🥴) buys Ivys clothes from Shein to fund Jamaica trips to basic budget hotels where she doesnt leave the complex.

She is an absolute beg.

The stuff she shares she is NEVER buying in a million years. Expensive trainers, mini Uggs. There was something electrical she shared the other day a toaster or something and I thought to myself what a scammer.

DO NOT CLICK THE LINKS or if you do clear your cookies.

She loves to give the illusion shes 'spenny' but shes not. Shes scraping the barrell buying yellow stickered milk to fund crappy trips to Benidorm (in December!! 🥴) buys Ivys clothes from Shein to fund Jamaica trips to basic budget hotels where she doesnt leave the complex.
She's done it from the first day she started sharing links. 99% of the boohoo, asos and H+M clothes are returned. Loads of people do it, buy on Klarna or Clearpay, share the links then return, it shouldn't be allowed.

Roll on Xmas day stories/pics to see all these amazing toys they've also bought the kids because I bet they haven't got 90% of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.