Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
Oooh spill the tea please 😁
I forget now
Someone with a grey house
I get them all day everyday now
Begging DM’s from free loaders and from Z listers......
They get fuck all off me 😜
Just name and shame on my personal Facebook and my friends have guesses wtf they are 🤣
Entertains us if nothing else

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Demi Donnelly’s Chris Ingham video came up on my recommended list which was the first I’d heard about it but it wasn’t exactly a well put together video so I was googling to see if it was true, found GG, lurked there for a while and then people started posting about Tattle being better so I lurked here for a while.
And then I made an account 😊

Reactions: 3

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
I googled some things about Mrs Hinch as a friend was raving about this “ordinary” woman and I wanted to prove she was a sales woman with a large net worth. I think I read about 3 replies on a hinch thread before I was smashing that join button. I felt so at home 😂

I do love my tattlers 😍

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
I googled the hunch and it was the first thing that came up, hooked ever since! However recently I have dropped behind on hunchy as I have been sucked in with ginge and cringe. 20+ threads to catch up on now!

• Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
I started on GOMI (The Londoner thread amirite?!) then moved to Guru Gossip, then all that weird shit went down with Lulu and Morgan so I moved to You Talk Trash and then finally came here.

I still keep up with The Londoner on GOMI, Carrie Hope Fletcher on GG, and Gabriella Lindsey on YTT but wish they’d all defect here as this site is so much better than the others...!

Wotsit

VIP Member
Some ‘influcer’ messaged me for ‘free’ Furniture and when I went on her feed to see who the fuck she was, I saw a ranty post about tattle...
And everything I have thought about these freeloaders were true ...
Oooh spill the tea please 😁

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
My experience was mostly the same too. I also remember reading the comments and not seeing anybody complaining about the things that bothered me. Then one day someone said in the comment section that they had read a rumour on gg so I checked it out and thought finally. Then I moved to over to tattle after having enough of gg constantly being down.

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
I was trying to find out who Sophie May Dicksons sugar daddy was.
came for that then the Sali thread hooked me.

KateESJ

VIP Member
Had a spat with Sarah Ingham on Facebook (can't even remember what it was about initially, now) and someone sent me the link to the forum.

Jamhead

VIP Member
Came over when the ingham thread on guru gossip was being heavily moderated. Never looked back 😁

• Heart

Percypig

I came for Alicegate and got hooked on Fopperholics thread, I’ve never ever followed her but what a car crash.
I was a bit fed up of influencers but didn’t realise the extent of the money grabbing, lies etc so I’m glad I found tattle!

NOMB

I came here from PTWM rant in the summer. I always thought something was a bit off with her and this site most definitely confirmed it.
I used to see the Mrs Hinch thread and I kept thinking surely she’s not on here. oh how I was wrong. I’m always on that thread now! My view of her changed very quickly.
If I see someone on SM who I think is a bit of a dick. I’ll come on here and 99% of the time - They’re on here!
My husband thinks I’m sad 🤣

• Haha

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I started on GOMI (The Londoner thread amirite?!) then moved to Guru Gossip, then all that weird shit went down with Lulu and Morgan so I moved to You Talk Trash and then finally came here.

I still keep up with The Londoner on GOMI, Carrie Hope Fletcher on GG, and Gabriella Lindsey on YTT but wish they’d all defect here as this site is so much better than the others...!
AHAHA. I started on The Londoner thread about 6 years ago. God, she is a mess, fake designer handbags and all. And too ashamed to show her husband on SM. Do you remember the rumours of her ex Damien having a restraining order against her?

I started on GOMI and still read it. I keep up with Cupcakes and Cashmere (basically an alcoholic who resents her child) and Freckled Fox (26 year old mormon with like 5 kids. Her husband died of cancer and she remarried about TEN weeks later).

Reactions: 2

LittleMy

VIP Member
Mrs Meldrum trolls, a quick google of those three words brought me here. Only to see myself quoted by tattlers sticking up for her when I was a gullible sheep follower sticking up for her, hilarious. 😂😂😂. Of course, I had already has become jaded with her shitshow of lies, i found here, read some more about the cheating and lying they all do but still stuck up for her. Then she let her flying monkeys loose on me for asking about yoga then blocked me. After that, over to the more honest, bloody hilarious dark side... Tattle. I've chatted to loads of great, funny people on here. If it wasn't for tattle I'd give up the influencers completely, though I don't follow many, only a handful. . It's tattle keeping up the interest in them, they're as dull as dishwater otherwise nowadays. The bubble has burst.
Watch their stories on Gramster app, don’t add to their follow/engagement. 😉

Reactions: 2