Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
I came across this site after feeling worried about the content put out on Nadia Sawalha (from Loose Women) and her annoying free loading husband's channel on youtube. At first I thought she was okay and enjoyed some of her content - she did the channel with her friend Kaye at first, but then her unemployed husband wanted a piece of the pie and took over the channel. I quickly saw how they were manipulating their viewers and really working on those who suffered from mental health. They delete any comment that doesn't agree with them and mute anyone who tries to explain how youtube/instagram works when it comes to monetisation. They also delete every comment unless it compliments them but get quite a few dislikes so it clearly indicates comment manipulation. The think they are professionals on every subject and again if anyone should dare question them or correct them they are out - muted or deleted and it doesn't matter how loyal that sub has been. It started to feel very cult like.

The last straw was when they introduced a paid membership "for us" (as in subscribers) and those who did not sign up were "missing out". People questioned this paid membership and the fact they earn money from all their advertising and from youtube which they denied and then delete the comments. They are taking money from their subscribers some of whom comment with such worrying comments such as feeling suicidal etc (these comments are swiftly removed) they also take membership from people who can't actually view their content - (people overseas or using an iPad) etc but never refund them. Anyway, I discovered this site and found that others also felt the same way as there was already a thread about them and what I like is that an open discussion can happen which is real!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Shivers

VIP Member
Fopperholic mentioned something about trolls on ‘those sites’ and how she doesn’t read them :cautious: in one of her videos on YouTube so I googled ‘Fopperholic annoying’ and Tattle came up.

I was so glad because she’d been annoying me for ages but because she’s so quick to delete and block any negative comments I thought I was the only one! Hilarious how so many of them have actually directed more people here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

erin182

VIP Member
Up until I found tattle I had no idea these types of forums existed and was driving my bf crazy ranting about youtubers/influencers he didn’t know or care about 😂 I thought there had to be a place on the internet where people discuss them so googled ‘gossip website’ and found this!!

Reactions: 5

Titntat

VIP Member
I stumbled across the page when either PTWM or Mrs Hinch was slating the page. Came on to see what the "trolls" were saying.
Anyway after abit of lurking I decided to make an account.
Totally put me off PTWM and Mrs Hinch!

Looney toons

Ironically its usually one of the instagrammers moaning about tattle threads against them that makes the majority go look!! Certainly true in my case, Tanya Whitlocks account saying she had 20 pages of comments about her on here. That's just not true now.
There is about 20,000.

• Haha
I didn’t even know these forums existed until the MOD meltdown. Ofcourse I couldn’t resist a peek at this awful site but once here I realised I found my people!
What I love most about Tattle is that everybody gets along even if they have different opinions about a person etc. For example at the moment I enjoy Love Island but got kicked out of a group for saying Shaugna is fat. People went absolutely apeshit. Not a decent debate or argument or anything. They just called me a cunt relentlessly. Where as I know if I said something like that here people would either agree or try and change my mind.

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
Some ‘influcer’ messaged me for ‘free’ Furniture and when I went on her feed to see who the fuck she was, I saw a ranty post about tattle...
And everything I have thought about these freeloaders were true ...

Horatio

VIP Member
I had a similar experience and as I’m sure many here did. It started with GG a good few years ago (2014 I think!). I remember feeling very excited because the concept of a ‘youtuber’ was still relatively new to me and I was part bemused part fascinated by the whole thing. In 2014 i was 24, so older than most, and nobody I know knew a single thing about the YouTube scene (they still don’t!)

It was especially after discovering the Gleam team in 2013 that I stared to accumulate ‘opinions.’ I think I found them strangely watchable because there was something novel about seeing the lives of people close to me in age and background. Perhaps a sign of small mindedness but certainly back then when it was new, I got a weird kick out of the most mundane things like seeing what people bought at the supermarket. Ideally in the UK where I knew the products.
ANYWAY - all I’m trying to explain is i liked but also hated watching them. Finding somewhere like GG felt like ‘finding my people... ‘ 😉

Bec3007

VIP Member
I don’t know if I’m allowed to say her name as I know there was a lot of bother over these sites and her name being mentioned on them. So I’ll just say some bat shit crazy mum on Instagram who had a few thousand followers at the time 🤣 Been here ever since!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Tattle was bought up on a someone i follows stories (cant remember which one now) in the early summer...so i trundled over for a look at this awful site (plus im nosy as hell).
here i was i thinking i was just becoming a miserable middle age old bag with my annoyance at the likes of DLAM , MOD etc and then i Finally i found i wasnt alone in my thoughts about these people ..here was an army of like minded sane individuals who felt the same.
So it wasnt a site full of trolls but a place where healthy discussions and differences of opinion can be voiced without being shouted down but also where many open up to problems they are having or had and people offer support and guidance.

That's what I found - I seriously can't remember exactly how I came here tbh. I had tried the other forum but found the layout a bit confusing and find this site so well run and easy to use. I had grown increasingly uneasy and cynical about influencers/celebs/media types after being incredible gullible. I found the Sali Hughes thread and found like minded people. Not mean, not bitchy and petty but funny, clever and so switched on about influencer culture. I had been a fan and follower of SH but as I say something was making me uneasy and people here articulated what I could not.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
I found tattle by accident. I followed quite a few renovation accounts (I was already becoming disillusioned by how their accounts had suddenly changed to gifts, ads etc - it was just full of already wealthy individuals boasting and being so smug about it all) and didn’t have the insta app, so googled their names instead - Thehousebuild and justalittlebuild. I found threads about these particular accounts and realised others felt the same way. We’d noticed how many were turning their accounts into a business, making money. Their egos were getting more and more inflated as numbers grew. Couldn’t trust a word they said. It was good to be able to talk about insta and how people were only doing things or talking about products in order to influence their followers to buy. The swipe ups and cookies was a revelation to me! I had no idea that these people were making money from me just because I’d swiped up to look at a product, despite not purchasing it. I now delete all cookies. I can’t stand the greed on insta now - so I really think tattle is a great platform in which to discuss opinions.

Aitchcee

Mother of five boys calling out a very popular, kind and considered member of this forum as “trolling” her. Which she wasn’t.
Been here ever since, I only follow the influencers these days to keep up with the threads.

Doobots

Chatty Member
When the Saccone Joly's (probably wrong spelling) had the shower incident, I googled them for context and found their thread. The same day I searched for someone else and Tattle was top result, then I saw Sali's thread and was delighted to have found people who thought like me. Lurked for a few days and then started commenting. Then nearly chucked it after her video because she was contacting people on their personal Insta and stuff and that gave me the heebie jeebies.

Never been on a forum before apart from hate reading Mumsnet. I find the discussions here so much more pleasant and relatable... Especially for a 'hate site'.

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
I was on another dying site and they were being pissy about posting the cost of furniture that Sugg had filled her not mansion with, so Tattle was born. I used another name back in the day but I am of a certain age and couldn’t remember my log in - doh

Scousebird blogs. I didnt like the way she announced her divorce then called people on here losers for wanting to know what happened. Dont announce it then you grabby muppet.

I'm probably a bit old for the generations of influencers and vloggers but I do like a bit of a bitchfest - not on regular people but people who like to be in the public eye, they are defintely fair game.

I never understood when "reality stars" and influencers complain about privacy when they literally put it all out there for public consumption.

• Heart

Mustard

VIP Member
I found Tattle after googling info about Shark vacuum cleaners. It led me to the Hinch thread.

• Haha