Before Tattle.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think I must be the nastiest cow in Ireland. I used to watch YouTube and be bothered by Chris Ingham’s creepiness. Get pissed off with how Mrs Meldrum was with the oldest girl. Anna Saccone moaning about nothing. All the showing off, product placements, spoilt children, exploiting children etc etc.

I used to think all these things, then read the comments and nobody was saying what I thought. I thought I must just be a horrible person thinking these things. Little did I know that any slightly critical comment was deleted!

I was relieved to find tattle to find out that hundreds of others feel the same way!

Some threads do go a wee bit far, in my opinion, but I love this place to finally vent about things that have been bugging me for years!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Haha I was the same when I found guru gossip. Tattle is a much better site haven't been on gg since I found here !

Ps howiya from Dublin 😉😋

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had a similar experience and as I’m sure many here did. It started with GG a good few years ago (2014 I think!). I remember feeling very excited because the concept of a ‘youtuber’ was still relatively new to me and I was part bemused part fascinated by the whole thing. In 2014 i was 24, so older than most, and nobody I know knew a single thing about the YouTube scene (they still don’t!)

It was especially after discovering the Gleam team in 2013 that I stared to accumulate ‘opinions.’ I think I found them strangely watchable because there was something novel about seeing the lives of people close to me in age and background. Perhaps a sign of small mindedness but certainly back then when it was new, I got a weird kick out of the most mundane things like seeing what people bought at the supermarket. Ideally in the UK where I knew the products.
ANYWAY - all I’m trying to explain is i liked but also hated watching them. Finding somewhere like GG felt like ‘finding my people... ‘ 😉

Reactions: 5
My experience was mostly the same too. I also remember reading the comments and not seeing anybody complaining about the things that bothered me. Then one day someone said in the comment section that they had read a rumour on gg so I checked it out and thought finally. Then I moved to over to tattle after having enough of gg constantly being down.

Reactions: 3
Another member that was originally from Guru gossip and You talk trash🙈 found tattle and haven't been on either since!
I also thought I was the only person having critical thoughts, and none of my friends in real life watch YouTube channels so I couldn't rant to them 😂

Reactions: 6
I feel like I missed out lol I never knew GG existed.
I used to read gomi threads after some American instagrammer posted about it, then old fopperholic posted about tattle and that was it 😍

Reactions: 9
I started on GOMI (The Londoner thread amirite?!) then moved to Guru Gossip, then all that weird tit went down with Lulu and Morgan so I moved to You Talk Trash and then finally came here.

I still keep up with The Londoner on GOMI, Carrie Hope Fletcher on GG, and Gabriella Lindsey on YTT but wish they’d all defect here as this site is so much better than the others...!

Reactions: 3
I found GG then Tattle, was interested to see what other peoples' observations were. The youtube scene was like a social, psychological experiment to me and I was intrigued by their behaviours.

Reactions: 2
I started on GOMI (The Londoner thread amirite?!) then moved to Guru Gossip, then all that weird tit went down with Lulu and Morgan so I moved to You Talk Trash and then finally came here.

I still keep up with The Londoner on GOMI, Carrie Hope Fletcher on GG, and Gabriella Lindsey on YTT but wish they’d all defect here as this site is so much better than the others...!
AHAHA. I started on The Londoner thread about 6 years ago. God, she is a mess, fake designer handbags and all. And too ashamed to show her husband on SM. Do you remember the rumours of her ex Damien having a restraining order against her?

I started on GOMI and still read it. I keep up with Cupcakes and Cashmere (basically an alcoholic who resents her child) and Freckled Fox (26 year old mormon with like 5 kids. Her husband died of cancer and she remarried about TEN weeks later).

Being on here takes me back to my high school days when me and my friends would witch about people on badgirlsonline (anyone remember that show)

Reactions: 1
I'm probably a bit old for the generations of influencers and vloggers but I do like a bit of a bitchfest - not on regular people but people who like to be in the public eye, they are defintely fair game.

I never understood when "reality stars" and influencers complain about privacy when they literally put it all out there for public consumption.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Before Tattle I was on GG for around a year. Found it after feeling like i was the only one that couldn't stand The Ingham Family, back then there was only around 20 of us regularly posting but lots of lurkers. The mods on GG were my best buddies, I loved their angry red text after my posts especially Hellyeah 😂. Then @Oohthedrama mentioned Tattle, the mass exodus from The Ingham thread to here happened and I found my "home" and never gone back.

• Heart
Freckled Fox (26 year old mormon with like 5 kids. Her husband died of cancer and she remarried about TEN weeks later).
I can't get on GOMI anymore so I haven't been able to follow FF. Any more random shootings or dog deaths? 😟

I can't get on GOMI anymore so I haven't been able to follow FF. Any more random shootings or dog deaths? 😟
Marty's parents are trying to get custody of the kids. You can find it online. There's a lawsuit. She has a reddit page

I found GG first when Lydia Millen was having a breakdown about being 'bullied'. Reading there opened my eyes and I started seeing youtubers in a different light. I remember someone saying zoe had done the same thing every year so I went to have a look and god she has.. birthday vlog, pumpkin vlog, Halloween party then vlogmas. Then I heard about tattle from a comment on a daily mail article about mrs hinch and ive been reading on here for ages then decided I couldn't resist any longer and registered 😊

• Heart
Up until I found tattle I had no idea these types of forums existed and was driving my bf crazy ranting about youtubers/influencers he didn’t know or care about 😂 I thought there had to be a place on the internet where people discuss them so googled ‘gossip website’ and found this!!

Reactions: 5
Before Tattle I used to dislike a majority of popular youtubers, just seemed to see through them and got a lot of flak on twitter for disagreeing about how great Zoella was, etc etc - felt like the odd one out. A post came up on twitter about the “cesspool of hate” that was Guru Gossip - so I searched and fell down a hole immediately. Posted happily on GG for a while. Then GG started running really slowly and the update made me lose all my Internet Points. I’d been getting inbox messages about joining tattle which initially really pissed me off because I didn’t want to move (I don’t like change!) but the site was running so slow and I was so grumpy at losing all my points (sad I know 😂) that I moved here and I haven’t really looked back!

Yel

Carrie Hope Fletcher on GG, and Gabriella Lindsey on YTT but wish they’d all defect here as this site is so much better than the others...!
Just pm the good posters to move over. Lots of threads have as here's so much better 😁

I would love a particular thread from Gg To
Move over here! Not sure if im
Allowed to say?!