Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

erin182

VIP Member
I came here from PTWM rant in the summer. I always thought something was a bit off with her and this site most definitely confirmed it.
I used to see the Mrs Hinch thread and I kept thinking surely she’s not on here. oh how I was wrong. I’m always on that thread now! My view of her changed very quickly.
If I see someone on SM who I think is a bit of a dick. I’ll come on here and 99% of the time - They’re on here!
My husband thinks I’m sad 🤣
my boyfriend thinks the same 😂 but he’s happy I’ve somewhere other to rant besides to him. He gives no shits about any of these influencers ha

Reactions: 2

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I found it by accident as I was trying to find out why Mrs Hinch was in hospital! I was a fan of hers and was nosy 😂, Googled Mrs Hinch hospital and tattle was the first result! Got my eyes massively opened pretty quickly about her and then found MOD/FOD page and some other people I followed. It was only after that that I saw people crying troll over this place.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I found GG then Tattle, was interested to see what other peoples' observations were. The youtube scene was like a social, psychological experiment to me and I was intrigued by their behaviours.

DoNotKnow

I actually googled Brogan Tate (I liked her at the time it was back when she didn’t seem such a lazy sod) and it took me to Guru Gossip and it was like that moment in ‘How I met you Mother’ when somebody says something about someone and you then can’t unsee it! The thread started to slow down and another google search found Tattle.

I honestly wish I’d known about tattle when Mrs Meldrum was so sneaky about that DLP trip. I’d liked her until that point but can now see her for the liar she is, the worst thing was her reasoning for it, saying she hadn’t wanted to upset fans with a free trip right after moving house.... what and leaving your fans to think you could afford a trip right after moving is ok? No, it’s just all for her image and wants people to think she’s doing so well for herself. (sorry, that got me going 😂)

My now favourite thread however has to be Sophie and Dave and finding people who realise what a lazy sod Sophie is and how she always has an excuse for her laziness. A common theme with influencers it seems 😂

For me it was Sali Hughes & Alice JT talking about the awful trolls. I came out of curiosity but found so much of the observation on here bang on.

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
Ptwm had a meltdown over this site
claiming she vomited over it
so i took a look to see what it was all about and knew I’d found my people
mumsnet just isn’t for me-here you don’t get banned if you don’t toe the line with everyone else-here you get listened to even if your point of view isn’t the norm

I came over from GG/YTT too! Was on GG for Zoella and Tanya burr threads, YTT for velvet ghost..after the sites kept crashing someone mentioned tattle, and the rest is history 😂 my husband now asks me daily what's going on in tattle world 😂 he likes to be kept informed of the royals threads haha

• Haha

Jedoc

By searching "Kerry Conway house" because i knew i couldnt be alone in wanting to talk about her knocking out a chimney with a sledgehammer while wearing sliders
I have been a reader of GG and YTMD for years though

Gillybean42

VIP Member
On one of the Hinch Facebook pages, someone commented about the horrible trolls on tattle. I was curious to see what bad things could possibly be said about her as i just thought she was the girl next door shining her sink 🙄
That was way back on thread number 5 and I’m still here lol
I don’t watch Hinch anymore or read her threads and I have so much more time in my day 😂
Loving the off topic threads tho!

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Before Tattle I was on GG for around a year. Found it after feeling like i was the only one that couldn't stand The Ingham Family, back then there was only around 20 of us regularly posting but lots of lurkers. The mods on GG were my best buddies, I loved their angry red text after my posts especially Hellyeah 😂. Then @Oohthedrama mentioned Tattle, the mass exodus from The Ingham thread to here happened and I found my "home" and never gone back.

• Heart

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Tattle was bought up on a someone i follows stories (cant remember which one now) in the early summer...so i trundled over for a look at this awful site (plus im nosy as hell).
here i was i thinking i was just becoming a miserable middle age old bag with my annoyance at the likes of DLAM , MOD etc and then i Finally i found i wasnt alone in my thoughts about these people ..here was an army of like minded sane individuals who felt the same.
So it wasnt a site full of trolls but a place where healthy discussions and differences of opinion can be voiced without being shouted down but also where many open up to problems they are having or had and people offer support and guidance.

Sayitso

VIP Member
Mother of five boys posted something about this page and how vile the comments where and I came to have a nosey.

Sparks

Chatty Member
I googled Clemmi Telford and came across this gem. I thought, finally some mind like people :ROFLMAO:

bella578

I was watching a fropperholic vlog when she mentioned a certain site was talking about her so I typed her name into Google and this site came up.

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
Brummy mummy of 2, some one asked her on a you tube video why people on tattle were so mean about her, she replied with a really sarcastic reply so I had to come look!

yellowmango

Was curious about Tanya Burr's weight loss and Googled it, came across Tattle, searched for other YouTubers I was curious to see opinions on and got completely sucked in. I was thrilled there were other people who thought the same as me!

Fin

Chatty Member
I saw Tattle being ripped to shreds on another forum, decided to have a look and decided to stay 🤪

• Haha