Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Campagne

VIP Member
i was on Mumsnet. Everything about Meghan used to get deleted.
Someone mentioned Tattle, and then I found my people (who don’t fall for the BS put out by Megz)

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
The Schofield gossip brought me here. Tattle seems to be the only site that allows discussion on the subject. Stayed for practically everything else.

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Our thread on another site kept going down and we were all invited over here from Lydia's thread and we ever looked back 🥰 🙌

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
Absolutely Fabulucy!
Same! I googled after the balls to the wall out and out gloating about the kids KRAYZY 🤪 names.

Surely, SURELY I can’t be the only one saying “Santa Claus” “unicorn prince” “liver pate’” (I made that one up but to be fair, so did she with the out there names)

It was all so look at me! I’m fun! I’m krayzy! I’m different!

I see through her. I think she had a tough upbringing. Mum not around. A few hard knocks. She is desperate to be seen as different. Very very low self esteem. If your MH was ok you would just present as yourself wouldn’t you. Not as a whacky character.

newtoyou

VIP Member
Someone on GuruGossip PM'd me cos I used to contribute on the Zoella and Tarn threads there. I gave it a go and found it was 50,0000 times faster than Guru and isnt regularly down and havent looked back.

I'm curious to know how it's affected Guru's usage.

(Side note, I've had to edit this post cos every time I wrote the 2 letter abbreviation for gurugossip, it changed it to 'old threads' - weird!)

TrulyScrumptious

I was told about gg but can't find it after much googling?! I was interested in the discussion about Voldemort but as I said can't find it for love nor money 😭

What's gomi?