Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Christ here we go again ... constantly going to hospital to get baby checked . She will be determined to have this one early !

• Wow
Reactions: 3

secret life

VIP Member
Nah, sorry, I’ve just watched her video on the symptoms and she went through pretty much the same as us. My little one was diagnosed at 5 weeks old with very similar symptoms. They are not normal newborn symptoms, especially the rash. It spread from his cheeks, all over his scalp, around his ears, down his neck and then across his back and chest. It looked worse than the photos she showed (his actually started bleeding in places), but it spread in a similar way.

Unless you’ve had a baby that is living in pain/discomfort, you can’t possibly understand how tiring and upsetting it is. We couldn’t even lie our baby down because his reflux was so bad he would scream. I had to hold him 24/7. He was either severely constipated and screaming because it hurt, or he’d finally go the other way and we’d be changing his nappy constantly.

Becky irritates me for many reasons but she hasn’t done anything wrong on this occasion - she recognised her baby was in pain and something wasn’t right. She’ll have a trial of prescription milk for a few weeks and then be asked to test with a normal bottle again to see if milk was the cause of the problem. When you breastfeed it’s harder to pinpoint the cause, but CMPA is more common than you might think.
It's always something with her babies though she must be doing something wrong how can they all have problems . I did some research as none of mine had milk allergies and it might not even be a milk allergy could be silent reflux . Newborns are generally fussy so doctors probably weren't concerned

shannonsam

She fell pregnant whilst we were in lockdown and had tried to get her followers believe her she was following the ‘recommendations’ hahahaha 4 weeks being together, she barely knows this man and moves her kid and herself into his family house away from the kids norm. They move out to bf grandmas house for few months it seems and didn’t reply to anyone about living circumstances. She then moves out that and back in with bf parents. she shared room with bf and baby and her boy is upstairs in the other side of house? I dunno guys this couldn’t be me.
She says she’s saving up for a deposit for house and is due her 3rd and her living circumstances are still crappy why doesn’t she just move out not everyone has the benefits of living free in parents houses and stuff it’s not good for Oscar they need stability. I think it’s because she loves people watching kids here and there.

She fell pregnant with failed condom (trust her) and then fell pregnant with failed (pill) of course she’s that very small percentage. I think she’s trying to keep it all going by having kids

Last edited:

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
she was originally giving oat yogurts and milk but because it was sold out she changed to soya 🥴
simple research would tell you to stick to oat and trial soya incase of an allergy
her poor daughter

hol20x

VIP Member
Together a year, Millie won’t even be one when it’s born either. And living arrangements aren’t ideal, where’s the baby going to sleep she said previously the house was adapted for them Millie shares with them whilst Oscar sleeps in the main part of the house so where will the baby go? So cringe. She probs didn’t use protection again.
Millie will be 1 at Christmas I think. Wouldn't surprise me if she's fed up of working and just wants the maternity leave.

tiredmom

Why does she have poorly babies what does she do to them 🙈 swear the other one had loads of problems aswell .
She did it with Oscar, he used to have bowel issues and something else.

when Millie was younger, I commented that even if she doesn’t stop crying, she will still know you’re holding her, feel your heart beat etc and I got blocked 🙊 she’d rather whinge, make out Poor me than take advise and realise she’s not a good mother at all

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Today's post is the only one of hers that I think is half decent , sharing about the Wren /safe children thing.

She's still a numptee tho
I had to switch to the woman’s actual account she was stitching. Becky looked bored, uninterested and her yawning with mouth wide open and stupid faces made me switch over. I agree with the topic but Becky put me off it!

anonauntie

VIP Member
She is such a drama queen!! 3 days late and taking a pregnancy test. Even though she claims her and Ben were broken up until about 3 days ago 🙄
Feel like she’s using a pregnancy test to try get engagement because her vlogmas has been dead.
claims to be single, but doesn’t want to talk about it. Shares a room with the younger ones infact has said multiple times Oscar sleeps in her bed too, Ben stays but on the sofa if he stays round, have broke up but she doesn’t want to talk about it, but testing? Make it make sense. Where she finding the time? So he does sleep in her bed when he comes over and they’re not broken up. Therefore not a single mum.

anonauntie

VIP Member
So she has a referral for adhd, Oscar is autistic (although I’m sure she said In a previous TikTok he had adhd referral too) and Millie potentially could also be autistic but she’s too young at the moment to be fully diagnosed.
Okay being diagnosed health care professionals must be correct, but come on I have never known someone to want diagnoses etc it’s always been something with Becky, if it’s not been one kid it’s another and now her.

stardustjunkie

Our 10m old is CMPA, he was diagnosed at 6 weeks old. We’ve seen his paediatrician twice and we have a dietician appointment next week. I’m not sure why she isn’t going through the NHS? She’s bought goat milk products for her, which is a huge no for babies allergic to cows milk!

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
If she doesn’t live with Ben how is she always using his car and with him, apparently his parents house is about an hour away. Hope she gets called in the scammer!

sparklingdee

VIP Member
She wants her kids diagnosed so she can claim disability benefits for them and not have to work.
100% this, always got that vibe from her!!

The new vid was her saying she doesn't want to address the elephant in the room as some of her family still don't know the situation of what's going on -so just assuming they've broken up.

Reactions: 2

cwymmie

VIP Member
Wow I swear she said she was gonna wait a while if she had another 🙈 oh well best of luck to them. Can’t wait to see her moan her way through the next 6 months 🤣

Reactions: 2