Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec3007

VIP Member
I cannot stand these packed lunch videos. How can a grown adult and mother not know how to make a decent sandwich?!

Reactions: 4

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Single mother on benefits but can afford trips abroad, new car, £7.99 magazines and how does someone living alone manage to do so many evening supermarket trips when her boyfriend apparently lives an hour away. Load of shit!

Becclo44

VIP Member
‘We didn’t know how well we’d get on living together as we hadn’t known each other long’… ok great idea to have a baby first then eh 🙄

well at least she’s finally answered the living situation question seeing as though her little minions have been asking her constantly for months

• Haha

tiredmom

Her TikTok today where she explains herself because of some negative comments she states ‘Ive got 3 children now and I live on my own’ she did say she was engaged so surely she should be saying I live with my fiancée and children.
clearly the people who follow her / like her are thick.. or have the same morals because I’d thinking you’ve got two kids to this man, engaged but don’t live together.

Hotshot12

Her and her boyfriend are really selfish. Who gets pregnant when they already have two kids in the one bedroom annex of their parents house? Ridiculous. And there’s no way the pregnancy was an accident. First time ok maybe, but second definitely not.
I just feel sorry for Oscar being in someone else's house 😢 She said the pill made her depressed only thing she can have cus of her liver problems .

• Sad

secret life

VIP Member
How can she film when the poor baby is crying like that clearly in pain still . Having two that close together with hardly any help must be hard but she knew it was gunna happen .

Reactions: 3

Becclo44

VIP Member
Why is she so dumb? Did she really just say ‘it’s really hard when you get pregnant straight after having a baby because you just end up with two babies’? 💀🤣 erm well yeah there are ways to avoid that you know!

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Moaning again. Can’t sleep, can’t eat. She really is the only person to ever have been pregnant.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I had the same battle and my son couldn’t start school until the staff were trained to tube feed him. He had EHCP in nursery etc yet still had a battle! It honestly makes me feel sick. I am limited to my work because of my sons needs, and I do struggle! Yet she’s cheating the system
---

I’ve just been reading that long as he doesn’t pay bills he can stay over as much as he wants on UC 😡 hope to god they’ve slipped up and she’s investigated
There will be things besides UC that he counts for. Council tax support, single occupancy discounts... all result in fraud investigations and potential penalties and such. And as above, if she's broadcasting it on social media and making posts like she used to, she will get found out. All it takes is one report.

tiredmom

They had plenty time to make babies though 😂

this really boils my blood, as a single mum with no support and I work 8am - 6pm 5 days a week . When my kids are unwell, I don’t get UC. I get unpaid leave and my eldest is severely disabled. People like her are what make me scared to reduce my hours as I know people will think I’m the same as her!

Rainbowsky29

Oh aren’t they all these days. Just lazy, lazy parenting. No boundaries or consequences ever for these children, constant iPads and snacks so their mothers can go on TikTok and have new boyfriends!! Plus the disability money they get!! They’re all dying for the diagnosis. It’s an excuse for everything. They love a label these days!!
I think is a bit uncalled for and very offensive to parents of special needs children. I am one of them.

Becclo44

VIP Member
Think she’s just one of those that loves the drama and attention of being pregnant. No doubt she’ll have the worst morning sickness in the world, reduce movements from the get go etc

anonauntie

VIP Member
Together a year, Millie won’t even be one when it’s born either. And living arrangements aren’t ideal, where’s the baby going to sleep she said previously the house was adapted for them Millie shares with them whilst Oscar sleeps in the main part of the house so where will the baby go? So cringe. She probs didn’t use protection again.

tiredmom

And now she’s going on holiday? By committing benefit fraud pretending to be a single mum?! Vile

sparklingdee

VIP Member
well the fact she's doing a test says it all, if you really were single and not sleeping with anyone then you don't even need to do a test 😂

tiredmom

She does, she posted in a benefits group a few months ago saying she's a single parent.
so she’s committing benefit fraud?! And said she was single to get a council house?

as a genuine single parent this infuriates me because I struggle so much as one! 🤬

Spanor511

VIP Member
She loves the attention. And means she can sit on her fat arse and do nothing because she had ‘poorly’ babies to look after.

• Haha