Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shannonsam

Do you think someone’s actually reported her for Ben living there we all know he’s not on the books I bet they still together lol

Reactions: 6
I work for the DWP and the amount of people that get caught out by social media when they’re claiming single parent but posting themselves and their partner kissing on profile pictures holding a baby scan 🤣 I’m part of that group as I give a lot of advice because of my job. I feel like commenting what’s happened with Ben hun?? 🙄

• Haha

teatalks

VIP Member
Her engagement ring is back off and she talks about moving back to nearer her mum. I think it sounds like she’s struggling as a parent and doing it mostly alone since her and Ben broke up.
Not really sure how that correlates with not uploading boring hauls from Asda, but there we go. She has “left” tiktok before so I doubt it’s forever. We’ll see.
No wonder she’s struggling she had 2 kids very fast with a man she had known for about 6 months, she should’ve been more responsible

Bec3007

VIP Member
Wow she is so irresponsible. Her living situation isn’t ideal for one child never mind three!! It’s not a surprise either, she said that about Millie. For someone with PCOS she sure does fall pregnant easily doesn’t she? I know not everyone struggles mind you. Wasn’t her excuse with millie that the condom broke? Wonder what it’ll be this time

Reactions: 5

Bec3007

VIP Member
Someone commented something like ‘you must be so fertile’ and she replied with something like ‘I must be’. It was only a year ago she was going on about how she doesn’t know if she can have anymore due to her PCOS. She can’t keep up with her own bullshit

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
She wants her kids diagnosed so she can claim disability benefits for them and not have to work.

anonauntie

VIP Member
She just came up in my fyp cleaning her kitchen. I wonder if she’s still claiming single cos that TikTok she was really giving the narrative she’s a single mum. How Ben works shifts so isn’t there a lot, sometimes mornings or late evenings only. Girl, that doesn’t give you the right to fraud the system. You are not single and your partner lives with you.

anonauntie

VIP Member
Oh dear literally confirming her and Ben are still together and living together by saying ben got his m&s biscuits. Probably should update that uc claim Becky or the uc help page on fb!

• Haha

cwymmie

VIP Member
She’s no longer wearing her engagement ring. It’s almost like 2 babies and an engagement before their 2 year anniversary was too much 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s the type though that the current boyfriend is the priority. Not her children. Suits her to live with someone else so they can do the cooking and cleaning. God forbid she would have to do anything, such a poor, pregnant soul.

Becclo44

VIP Member
‘Another surprise due February’ err does she know there are ways so that it’s not always a surprise?! 😃

well, congratulations to her I guess. Not sure I’d want 3 kids whilst living in a one bed annex but each to their own I suppose!

Bec3007

VIP Member
It’s Oscar I feel sorry for. He’s been moved around so much since she met Ben. He was moved into a strange family home, then moved school and into a new home. Now she’s moving back closer to her mum and that’ll mean Oscar being moved school again I imagine. For a woman so concerned about her children she sure doesn’t seem to give a fuck about up and moving them whenever she feels like it. Ben should have moved to her considering he had no responsibilities and she should never have just up and left. Her whole relationship was rushed and she wonders why it didn’t work out

cwymmie

VIP Member
Her engagement ring is back off and she talks about moving back to nearer her mum. I think it sounds like she’s struggling as a parent and doing it mostly alone since her and Ben broke up.
Not really sure how that correlates with not uploading boring hauls from Asda, but there we go. She has “left” tiktok before so I doubt it’s forever. We’ll see.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Could you summarise cos I cba with her lol
Basically that it's a really complicated situation and she's not ready to talk about it and is worried about talking about it. She said her followers have been messaging Ben because they're "teenagers who don't understand". Honestly couldn't bear the whole video myself but I'm guessing they've broken up or he's cheated - it was a whole lot of talking about nothing.

Bec3007

VIP Member
If they are together or even if they’re not, one thing for sure is Ben never seems to do anywhere near enough for his kids

Becclo44

VIP Member
Her and her boyfriend are really selfish. Who gets pregnant when they already have two kids in the one bedroom annex of their parents house? Ridiculous. And there’s no way the pregnancy was an accident. First time ok maybe, but second definitely not.