Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
So they're living in the extension in Ben's parents house now? Not his nan's house anymore?

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
What happens when they get found? Nosey me over here 😂
Usually an interview under caution with the DWP and a member of the local authority benefit fraud team, subsequent court appearances if found doubt raised and then an overpayment issued to the claimant and potentially prosecution or community orders, or their right to claim is revoked for a set period depending on how severe. Usually there's discount abuse as well, so there would be money due for council tax as well as benefits. Basically, they get royally financially fucked.

Edit to add: potentially Reg 11 or Civil Penalties issued as well.

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Did she say something about her living conditions I can't seem to find anything on her page . She really needs to stop moving it's not fair on Oscar now he's school age .
She has her own living room bathroom and bedrooms in her part of the house and they share a kitchen. She wanted to move but then fell pregnant

SIZZLEg

But they only got engaged in August?! She's saying she's going to do a story time on it. Prob a load of made up bull

lalalulah

had to go back and watch her video twice , she was putting Harper (the younger one) in Size 5 nappies ??? surely they’d be huge she’s not even 1 yet

hol20x

VIP Member
Honestly it infuriates me as a single mum who struggles!!
Same here, absolutely sickens me when there's genuine single parents like us who struggle to get by.

He’s registered at living with his parents still, she ‘lives’ alone. We know he lives with her though, but on paper he doesnt. He does part time shift work, he doesn’t earn enough to support them so she claims single so they can still get help. She also claims dla for Oscar.
DLA for what? 🤔

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
This new video explaining the Ben situation but not explaining it at all, even remotely. My deduction is he's cheated.

anonauntie

VIP Member
It will probs be something along the lines of I’ve been so used to be being a single mum I found it hard living with a man and Ben was working shifts so I was practically a single mum again and it caused arguments so he moved back to his parents, to make things easier for us blah blah blah. When she said can’t live with him can’t live without him she already confirmed it anyway we don’t need a story time lol. Even tho we already know she’s been claiming single since she moved! Cant lie Becky, we’ve already seen the proof.
But he does live with her, it’s just for the benefit system.

anonauntie

VIP Member
She's leaving tiktok wonder why more like she's getting done for benefits fraud
highly doubtful. He’ll be registered at his parents so nothing points him to her address apart from his daughters. Although we can see different I.e he does very much stay there. It’s probably more so she can continue without being reported, move closer to her mum no one knowing where she lives and so on. She gets dla for Oscar and no doubt Millie will be diagnosed with autism and she has spoken about having a referral herself for adhd. So her talking about going back to work etc seems unlikely at present. I understand she’s struggling as a parent but she didn’t have to get pregnant so quickly or lie about being single, she chose that life.

Last edited:

secret life

VIP Member
She did it with Oscar, he used to have bowel issues and something else.

when Millie was younger, I commented that even if she doesn’t stop crying, she will still know you’re holding her, feel your heart beat etc and I got blocked 🙊 she’d rather whinge, make out Poor me than take advise and realise she’s not a good mother at all
Ohh forgot about Oscar bowel problems and Millie's tongue tie now harper has milk allergy think the first one would of put me off 🙈 Pretty sure she will have to cut dairy out her diet to pump still .

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Usually an interview under caution with the DWP and a member of the local authority benefit fraud team, subsequent court appearances if found doubt raised and then an overpayment issued to the claimant and potentially prosecution or community orders, or their right to claim is revoked for a set period depending on how severe. Usually there's discount abuse as well, so there would be money due for council tax as well as benefits. Basically, they get royally financially fucked.

Edit to add: potentially Reg 11 or Civil Penalties issued as well.
Free dinner allowance too, free nursery for two year olds
I’m not an avid followers so was not aware she had done this. If they are living together irs shameful, it will likely catch up with them eventually! I know someone who had boyfriend living there in the secret for 8 years and got found out..
There was a screenshot put in here not long back about her claiming she was a single parent and on about housing benefit. She blatantly lives with Ben, she says “when Ben comes home”, shows his lunch stuff, they are going on holiday, other little things in her videos. Playing a stupid game claiming she’s a single parent. It’ll bite her on the arse eventually.

hol20x

VIP Member
She says she has another announcement pending...probably already pregnant with the next one.😂

ETA: the announcement is that they've moved out!

27E2CB3F-4179-4B56-B2FA-018B1E64430C.png

secret life

VIP Member
Our 10m old is CMPA, he was diagnosed at 6 weeks old. We’ve seen his paediatrician twice and we have a dietician appointment next week. I’m not sure why she isn’t going through the NHS? She’s bought goat milk products for her, which is a huge no for babies allergic to cows milk!
Pretty sure her baby must be in so much pain if she's not having the correct stuff 😞 If the gp won't do anything take her back to the hospital or different gp surgery

shannonsam

He’s registered at living with his parents still, she ‘lives’ alone. We know he lives with her though, but on paper he doesnt. He does part time shift work, he doesn’t earn enough to support them so she claims single so they can still get help. She also claims dla for Oscar.
His earnings still come into consideration, if she’s on universal credit. I dunno how she copes I rather be legit than the fear of someone constantly reporting. she’ll end up declaring he has moved in when the youngest hits 3 so the job centre won’t pester her into looking for a job I bet you!