Beckyhomesweethomeaccount #40 I feel such “luckiness” whilst peering at me tree, me me me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is dental work ‘a journey’ ???
I remember Begs saying it and now Brooke’s stories saying the start of my journey. Twats

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can tell that Brookeblessher is Mummy & Daddy's favourite can't you?!
Mac and Eliza seem like an after thought.
I'm sure every gift she gives to that little girl has been gifted to her 😏
Last year was the sleigh, doll & other bits and this year it's ebay tat.
Granny grotbegs strikes again!!!

Reactions: 24
Can’t Beggy see how she’s influencing Brooke in a bad way. There is nothing wrong with Brooke. She’s a very pretty girl and at her age, she doesn’t need any work done to herself. Her teeth are lovely. How can Beggy be proud of herself to have a daughter who thinks posing, editing her pics, filling her lips and having her teeth done at her age? And goodness knows what goes on behind the scenes with Brooke eating and I’m sure those issues will have affected her relationship with food as well. Also, get on Etsy if you want to support small businesses you vile, greedy cow!

Reactions: 23
Beggy blaming the lights on the tree for looking tit, no my love thats because you put everything but the kitchen sink on it and that's why it looks tit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I must be in the wrong job. Working 13hour shifts in a hospice and covid at it rifest! I don’t have half the money they do! X

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I must be in the wrong job. Working 13hour shifts in a hospice and covid at it rifest! I don’t have half the money they do! X
I really don’t see how they do what they do? Where does it come from, I work my partner has a good job, I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
There’s literally shite everywhere in that house!! I honestly can’t deal with it! I can’t have things on show at my house it’s very clean and minimal, I have suffered with OCC for years after being diagnosed when pregnant and her house gives me actual nightmares! How/when does she clean?

Attachments

Reactions: 13
There’s literally shite everywhere in that house!! I honestly can’t deal with it! I can’t have things on show at my house it’s very clean and minimal, I have suffered with OCC for years after being diagnosed when pregnant and her house gives me actual nightmares! How/when does she clean?
As if she's just put jaysun's bongos under the cupboard, does she not have a bongo shed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If I was jaysun and I’d paid all that money for botox, fillers, teeth & all the new clothes she buys id be asking for a refund! Imagine what she’d look like without all that 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
duck me!!!! She's planning next year's tree already! Acts like she's some kind of entitled bleep.

Only kinda bleep she is, is a wasteful thick bleep. She's not relatable in any way whatsoever!

She is so upset and disappointed about her trees this year, coupled with the fact that she reads here and absolutely knows we are 100% correct about her shite trees and lights. Hi Begster 👋.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Did anyone notice she was about to say something and her single brain cell stopped her, like she was about to drop herself in tit ...so yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure it was ice white lights, not cool white lights. Hate the way she said cool white lights. Half the stuff she says, she says weirdly!

Reactions: 7
She’s seen that all the tasteful classy accounts have warm white lights and realised that bright white is not cosy or Christmassy at all. Don’t compare yourself to anyone else begs, you do you 😂😂

Just leaving then just home.... hummmm 3 hours to get home from the dentist I smell beggy bullshit!!!!
I think the dentist is in Essex tbh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to say I actually thinks she looks much better without the eyelashes, long hair and nails. She looks age appropriate and her teeth definitely look better.
I really dislike her sense of entitlement and how she comes across about spending and changing things all the time. Some of her followers are having a really tit year and lost jobs/ friends and family to this virus and she really doesn’t grasp it. I dodge any business she works with she’s a disappointment. For someone who’s 40+ you’d thing the things that cost nothing would be more important, like her grandchild.

Reactions: 11
She’s seen that all the tasteful classy accounts have warm white lights and realised that bright white is not cosy or Christmassy at all. Don’t compare yourself to anyone else begs, you do you 😂😂

I think the dentist is in Essex tbh
Tbf I’m in the Midlands and it’s around 3 1/2 hrs down there from here ( bro was based down that way) so would only be around and hour or so from there to Ipswich maybe? No way can I believe she’s not entered any shops
These last 4 weeks apart from Morrison’s 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.