Beckyhomesweethomeaccount #40 I feel such “luckiness” whilst peering at me tree, me me me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very quiet, there’s been an awful accident here in Felixstowe between a cyclist & a lorry, she didn’t tell us what Jayyyysuun was up to today, I truly hope it wasn’t him & whoever it is makes a full recovery but the reports are not good ☹

She could be off breaking the rules, having a nana nap or sulking because we got put in tier 2 thanks to people like her 😡 we were tier 1 before lockdown. She can still return to work though so that’s another thing for her to sulk about!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I love how she’s making out they’re not doing anything with anyone for Xmas due to covid. It’s actually cause her grand daughter isn’t allowed at hers and Mac probably has her so that’s why they won’t be round!

She’s very quiet, there’s been an awful accident here in Felixstowe between a cyclist & a lorry, she didn’t tell us what Jayyyysuun was up to today, I truly hope it wasn’t him & whoever it is makes a full recovery but the reports are not good ☹

She could be off breaking the rules, having a nana nap or sulking because we got put in tier 2 thanks to people like her 😡 we were tier 1 before lockdown. She can still return to work though so that’s another thing for her to sulk about!
That sounds awful 😔 I really hope it isn't Jason and that the person involved is going to be okay.

3 hours since her last story...... again very unusual for Beggy. I would love someone local to here to spot her breaking the rules 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
That sounds awful 😔 I really hope it isn't Jason and that the person involved is going to be okay.
Oh crikey, as much as I dislike the woman I'd never wish anything like that to happen. Who ever it is, sincerely hope they are ok 🙄

Reactions: 10
Still to get jaysuns ‘main’ present. Grow up ffs.
She’s not the queen of Christmas, she’s the queen of buying unnecessary tat. Martin Lewis does not encourage this and neither should she!!! I actually hate getting presents, people just buy absolute shite. A tin with 3 mini gins and 3 tonic waters??? Nah buy me a bottle of gin! It’s just waste and landfill shite.

ive bought my husband a hand held clothes steamer, he will actually love it but it’s also kind of a joke as it’s well known the poor man has to do his work shirt every morning 😂😂 it’s not that he has a crap wife, he has a wife who also works full time and contributes 50/50 financially, so we both do 50/50 at home.........luckily he’s a forward thinking man who prefers it that way 🥰

there’s loads of things doing the rounds about being mindful about saying how organised you are for Christmas or that you’ve bought all your gifts.........there’s so many people out there working so hard with so little time to do the normal day to day stuff let alone prep for Christmas........there’s also people who are in absolute financial dire straits. The woman hasn’t an ounce of empathy or humility. She’s a bleep.
I am the same as you! I’m grown up, I just don’t want “ things.” My mum is awful for buying me tat, similar to Beggy despite me begging and begging please don’t get me anything! She came from a poor large family so it must be something to do with that. She’s asked me what I need and I’ve told her a dash cam 😂 been meaning to get one for about a year. I hope I get this and nothing else but I doubt it. I don’t mean to sound ungrateful but I just don’t use the stuff and then I take it to charity later in the year and feel guilty for it. 🤷‍♀️

What the story with Braggy and the 7 dads
I think, could be wrong. Her mum was with a fella who wasn’t her Dad when she was born. Then her Mum and him split so then her mum’s new fella was then another Dad then I think her Mum told her about her biological Dad. I think that’s right

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ah, she's sulking cos she can't see her Mum and one of her Dads.
Sorry, but she never saw much of them before this pandemic so why is she pretending to be upset now for?
No mention of being upset about not seeing Eliza though 🤔

Reactions: 20
Sorry, but she never saw much of them before this pandemic so why is she pretending to be upset now for?
She's blatantly been on the piss with Dawn and Shelly throughout lockdowns 1 and 2, but I bet she hasn't been to see her mam half as much, so why is she bothered now? 🙄

Reactions: 8
She wants to count herself lucky she's even got a Mum, several Dads, a son, daughter, grandaughter and a husband. There's so many people who live alone with hardly any family & none within 100 miles or nearby (myself)

She's so bloody ungrateful.

Why's she miserable ? Been reading here I bet & realised there's always someone watching eh Beggs 🤔

Reactions: 16
She comes across as a sulking child. No one is happy with the news regarding tiers but it wasn’t really a surprise was it?! She acts like it’s just affecting her

Reactions: 9
If she sat in the house without shopping EVERYDAY she wouldn’t be in tier 2 would she 😊😊

Reactions: 8
Sad voice Beggy is back , when has this parasites ever adhered to lockdown rules...NEVER is the answer...so yeah

Reactions: 5
Still to get jaysuns ‘main’ present. Grow up ffs.
She’s not the queen of Christmas, she’s the queen of buying unnecessary tat. Martin Lewis does not encourage this and neither should she!!! I actually hate getting presents, people just buy absolute shite. A tin with 3 mini gins and 3 tonic waters??? Nah buy me a bottle of gin! It’s just waste and landfill shite.

ive bought my husband a hand held clothes steamer, he will actually love it but it’s also kind of a joke as it’s well known the poor man has to do his work shirt every morning 😂😂 it’s not that he has a crap wife, he has a wife who also works full time and contributes 50/50 financially, so we both do 50/50 at home.........luckily he’s a forward thinking man who prefers it that way 🥰 imagine being bought gifts
Money is tighter for us this year due to the pandemic so we're just buying for the kids this year and have told everyone not to buy for us. We do the entertaining at Christmas and that will be enough this year(Boris permitting!). It's quite a relief to not have to buy people things for the sake of it! They can buy what they want with the money they have saved not buying for me and husband. Sorry if that seems bah humbug but needs must! I'd much rather have a nice family meal round the table and have happy kids with their toys, that's what's important!
We haven’t bought for adults for years, if we’re getting together we’ll organise a secret Santa

Reactions: 2
Dunno why she’s whinging about tier 2! She wants to try being in tier 3 like we are where I live! We were tier 3 before and still in it now but this time is even stricter!

• Sad
I actually can’t stand presents for the sake of presents. My mum busy useless tat nobody wants no matter how much we tell her not to. She always says she wants us to have something to open - I’m 32 😂 drives me insane. My sister needed a washing machine so she got that delivered the other day, that’s her Christmas (between her and my dad) and I need some work done to my car so I’m going to get something towards that. I’m delighted with that as it’s something I need. No doubt she will attempt to give me some tat but i will be pleading with her not to. I hate being given shite I don’t want.

I hope I don’t sound ungrateful, I just hate it when people buy stuff I don’t need or want because they feel they have to - it’s such a waste of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.