Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at all the comments she’ll need a new thread soon, think she’ll do a cart wheel in the garden for us again if she reaches a 1000 tattle comments?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Look at all the comments she’ll need a new thread soon, think she’ll do a cart wheel in the garden for us again if she reaches a 1000 tattle comments?
Oh throw dirty dawn in the pool
Oh she’s so funny
Yawn

Reactions: 1
Saying she’s poorly, I will put my house on it being the Thai food that gets the blame, not the gallons of alcohol, the strange food she was made to eat!!!!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else really dislike her eyebrows? If a beautician made mine look like that I'd be fuming. Isn't microblading supposed to look real? They look bleeping tit
I thought that the other day

Talking of eyebrows have you seen the state of Brooke’s? They look like big black slugs, she massively overdraws them and they look so ridiculous as they’re the same thickness as my bfs dick. Yet she does tutorials on them all the time like she actually thinks we want dicks for brows. I’ll pass thanks ya state.
🤣😂🐛

• Haha
Apparently she got some bad news yesterday. Basically that's her way of getting 'loads of PMs' asking what's wrong. Basically from the people to think the sun shines out her backside.

I think she must really annoy people around her as she seems to put her Instagram and phone above anyone else. She acts like this is her job and she is this big guru. Get a grip love.

Competition closes soon and winners picked tonight. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Apparently she got some bad news yesterday. Basically that's her way of getting 'loads of PMs' asking what's wrong. Basically from the people to think the sun shines out her backside.

I think she must really annoy people around her as she seems to put her Instagram and phone above anyone else. She acts like this is her job and she is this big guru. Get a grip love.

Yep why say anything at all on Instagram about ur private life if you want to keep it private she didn’t need to even mention it, sorry for the radio silence hate that phrase btw! does she realise she still did about 20 stories yesterday hardly silence lol

Reactions: 7
Yep why say anything at all on Instagram about ur private life if you want to keep it private she didn’t need to even mention it, sorry for the radio silence hate that phrase btw! does she realise she still did about 20 stories yesterday hardly silence lol
Attention seeking wanker alert, she really thinks folk give a duck if she doesn’t talk tit all day 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ugh same - I hate that quote
I didn’t miss you and your Botox face love

Reactions: 5
And duck off with your cheesecake recipe!! Nobody cares!! and if they did, they would frigging google it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And duck off with your cheesecake recipe!! Nobody cares!! and if they did, they would frigging google it.
I swear there’s no actual cheese in it either lol can’t be sure but I’m sure I saw her step by step and there was no cream cheese or any type added it was just cream?

• Heart
  • Haha
I swear there’s no actual cheese in it either lol can’t be sure but I’m sure I saw her step by step and there was no cream cheese or any type added it was just cream?

I’m sure she said once she don’t like cheese cake with cream cheese in. So she does it like that 🤣 it’s a lemon cream cake 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I'm so irritated by her lately that I flippantly thought the bad news was that her mum was fed up of the mustard paint in her house and had told Becky that she wasn't going to let her beg any more paint to change it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bleeping cartwheel thing! Totally forgot about that. Imagine saying to your husband ‘ere ja, I do cartwheel in garden, you film it, I famous now’ that was another cringe af thing she used to do. Now she doesn’t even acknowledge when her followers go up because she buys them and she thinks she’s above everyone else. bleeping lunatic, she definitely has something wrong with her

• Haha
  • Heart
Instagram and all the cheap tat definitely seem to be being used to fill a void in her life, whatever that may be. They’ve completely taken over, like she puts Instagram before everything else. It’s all for the ‘gram

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bet she’s had so many pms
Red heart of doom replied again

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.