Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Electrician not free she's paid for it all. Can't recommend him highly enough. Is it just me that reads that as a dig and that when she asks him next time she will fully expect her next job to be free?!
How do you know?

It’s all false. She’s the falsest person ever. If people stopped entering them maybe we wouldn’t have to keep enduring it.

The constant mentioning of the ceilings needing skimming is an #ad. Advertising for someone to come and do it free for her. Beggyhomesweethome
Beggyhomesweethome 🤣

Reactions: 2
Electrician not free she's paid for it all. Can't recommend him highly enough. Is it just me that reads that as a dig and that when she asks him next time she will fully expect her next job to be free?!
She’s just trying to guilt trip him with the “oh look at all the free publicity I’m giving you” yeah, to your what, 5k legit followers maybe, I doubt even 1% of them love close enough to even use him. But no doubt he’ll feel obliged to do the job for free/heavily discounted next time!

Reactions: 4
Bet he wishes he never got involved 😂 desperate to bin off beggy

She’s just trying to guilt trip him with the “oh look at all the free publicity I’m giving you” yeah, to your what, 5k legit followers maybe, I doubt even 1% of them love close enough to even use him. But no doubt he’ll feel obliged to do the job for free/heavily discounted next time!
I reckon not even 5k. Wonder how many actually watch her stories or like her posts?

She had a corner set off them last year for free too, so just shows her greed to accept another one again this year!
I’m not up to date on it I don’t think.... so she’s accepted another free set this year?! From the people who sent her the other one?! She is one greedy, grabbing cow. She’s relatable to no one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she should look on that app that she was paid to promote to find a plasterer for her bedroom celling. They did pay her afterall so she should return the favour 😂😂😂😂

Maybe she should look on that app that she was paid to promote to find a plasterer for her bedroom celling. They did pay her afterall so she should return the favour 😂😂😂😂
So she should be paid.... she spends 7 hours a day on Instagram didn’t you know 😂🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm pretty certain these 'competitions' are fixed. She never shows how she picks the entries and once I am sure I saw a username with becky Evans in as one of the 10 chosen. I wonder if there's a way of reporting her for the fake competitions she runs, maybe to the companies the prizes are coming from. I agree today definitely hinting at a free plaster job. The light looks awful in the bedroom, her jumper is hideous and all I can pick up on today is how cluttered her rooms look in the background xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm pretty certain these 'competitions' are fixed. She never shows how she picks the entries and once I am sure I saw a username with becky Evans in as one of the 10 chosen. I wonder if there's a way of reporting her for the fake competitions she runs, maybe to the companies the prizes are coming from. I agree today definitely hinting at a free plaster job. The light looks awful in the bedroom, her jumper is hideous and all I can pick up on today is how cluttered her rooms look in the background xxx
Yes I noticed that, I think it was only last week, a beckiejevans or something. I’m surprised no one has said hang on a sec isn’t this a bit dodgy the way you’re choosing these names. How does she choose 10 names out of supposedly thousands of entries? I doubt the companies will care as there’s no way to prove it and they’re getting publicity from it

Reactions: 4
Yes I noticed that, I think it was only last week, a beckiejevans or something. I’m surprised no one has said hang on a sec isn’t this a bit dodgy the way you’re choosing these names. How does she choose 1mes out of supposedly thousands of entiries? I doubt the companies will care as there’s no way to prove it and they’re getting publicity from it
I'm so pleased it wasn't just me who noticed that. I tried to search for that username and nobody came up. She's just a fraud and has some serious issues.

I don't think she's actually grown up, instead wants to stay a teenager forever which is why she goes on the way she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm so pleased it wasn't just me who noticed that. I tried to search for that username and nobody came up. She's just a fraud and has some serious issues.

I don't think she's actually grown up, instead wants to stay a teenager forever which is why she goes on the way she does.
She reminds me of a presenter on one of those budget shopping channels. Everything is just so ott and she LOVES every bit of shite she’s sent. I wonder how long it’ll be before she’s going to pull something like Eltoria and start flogging some of her famous “hampers” for a ridiculous price, filled with endless tit she’s been sent or gifted!

Reactions: 3
yes I saw a Becky Evans in the final 10 last week.

The others have gone 'nappy'.... Seriously?

More talk of Christmas and lights on her stories....

• Haha
Out comes Christmas because she’s got no more tat to show us today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.