Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are lights her new obsession then? Ikea stars, pound shop ducks, FAUX SUCCULENTS now lights all over the bloody house. What else do you want to squeeze in Becky?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else really dislike her eyebrows? If a beautician made mine look like that I'd be fuming. Isn't microblading supposed to look real? They look bleeping tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And then the second one for her ‘followers’ is just a fixed competition

I wonder if that’s the reason for her new paid partnership with that thing that is basically the same as checkatrade? Hoping to get new ceilings out of it and a new carpet in her second dressing room as she keeps going on about how much she hates the floor in there

Says the one who goes scavenging for reduced food every day 🙄

I don’t think you can compare somebody who’s constantly take take take of free items from companies to somebody who lives in the real world and looks for a bargain!

I've never seen professional brows done that bad
God they’re awful. They don’t even match. Her left, our right, has a massive round bulb the other doesn’t. They’re awful. Microbalding isn’t supposed to look like that. As for the Botox... still looks in her 50s. A 50 something year old whose obviously had Botox

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I noticed that with the beckie name on one of the competitions too. I also noticed she doesn't seem to do the draws when she says she's going to. I've done a couple of raffles on FB before and the people always screen record the date and time, then straight on to random org to get the winners number. I find the way she does it a bit suss so wouldn't bother wasting seconds entering tbh.

Reactions: 5
Anyone remember the time her and Brooke had a full blown insta argument with polls on both of their profiles because Becky was in a strop because she was convinced she had ‘bigger and nicer lips’ than Brooke. For duck sake they’re the same slithering size as your brows, plus you’re about 70 love, shut your gums

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I noticed that with the beckie name on one of the competitions too. I also noticed she doesn't seem to do the draws when she says she's going to. I've done a couple of raffles on FB before and the people always screen record the date and time, then straight on to random org to get the winners number. I find the way she does it a bit suss so wouldn't bother wasting seconds entering tbh.
She NEVER does the draws when she’s supposed to

Anyone remember the time her and Brooke had a full blown insta argument with polls on both of their profiles because Becky was in a strop because she was convinced she had ‘bigger and nicer lips’ than Brooke. For duck sake they’re the same slithering size as her brows, plus you’re about 70 love, shut your gums
Yes. For someone with body issues she don’t half love herself and posting photos of herself. A lot of people WITHOUT those issues wouldn’t flaunt themselves the way she does. Always in the mirror. Always showing us what she’s wearing. From every angle. It’s all rubbish. She loves herself more than she loves tat. Self obsessed, attention seeking, false cow.

• Heart
I am so pleased I have finally found people who think the same as me. It would be interesting to ask her to do a draw showing us exactly how she picks the 'random' ten. I may start to make note of who is picked in these ten each giveaway and see a pattern...and watch her squirm out of that hole ha ha.

She is absolutely one of the most vain, self obsessed, idiotic freak I have came across. There's no wonder her daughter has turned out so self obsessed too, I mean the photos Brooke put on Instagram where she's posing with her foot on the stair wall about a couple months ago.... Who does she think she is apart from making herself look like a woman xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am so pleased I have finally found people who think the same as me. It would be interesting to ask her to do a draw showing us exactly how she picks the 'random' ten. I may start to make note of who is picked in these ten each giveaway and see a pattern...and watch her squirm out of that hole ha ha.

She is absolutely one of the most vain, self obsessed, idiotic freak I have came across. There's no wonder her daughter has turned out so self obsessed too, I mean the photos Brooke put on Instagram where she's posing with her foot on the stair wall about a couple months ago.... Who does she think she is apart from making herself look like a woman xxx
Brooke is looking more and more like beggy too. I’d love to know what people in their area think of them.

Reactions: 3
Anyone remember the time her and Brooke had a full blown insta argument with polls on both of their profiles because Becky was in a strop because she was convinced she had ‘bigger and nicer lips’ than Brooke. For duck sake they’re the same slithering size as your brows, plus you’re about 70 love, shut your gums
No I must’ve missed that! 🤣 what did she do seriously put a poll up? She hasn’t even got nice lips has she? Lol

No I must’ve missed that! 🤣 what did she do seriously put a poll up? She hasn’t even got nice lips has she? Lol
Yes 🤣 Brooke even did a live about it 😂😂😂 cringeeeeeee

• Haha
House is lit up like a bleeping Christmas tree
Tacky chav

Reactions: 5
My word it's as if she wants to come across as though she is super posh. Very vain, wait till she is a granny and has to baby proof everything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.