Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ridiculous that they sent her another free garden set. And when she said I’m so lucky to be able to give my mum and dad my old one! She makes me sick 🤢 I have no idea why companies are sending her £650 worth of goods. Beggy Becca really is loving life! Yet she spends so much time on it she deserves it of course 🙄
Don’t panic. We’ll be able to enjoy the stories of her saggy tits in a strapless bikini top and size 18 finger feet in her 392829 pairs of flip flops before we know it! Can’t bleeping wait 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t panic. We’ll be able to enjoy the stories of her saggy tits in a strapless bikini top and size 18 finger feet in her 392829 pairs of flip flops before we know it! Can’t bleeping wait 🤢
I know right! ‘Guys, I’ve just been to primark and bought 15 pairs of flip flops because they were 90p each! Never gonna wear them they’re just gonna sit in a box in one of my 3 dressing rooms’ if I had feet like that, no way would I be wearing flip flops 🤢 they look like chocolate fingers when she does her tan

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haven't heard from Homelife on here for a while....in bed with a hangover maybe...diddums

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭 her feet upset me. And put my saggy udders to absolute shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Beyond ridiculous she is laughing and living the life of riley. How embarrassing. Hasn't she got enough money to buy her own?? No wonder she has so much money to spend on tatt ..shes getting her house kitted out 4 free!!!
If she didn’t spend on clothes and tat for a month or 2 that would pay for the table she easily spends half of thstvif not the full price of that set each month on clothes, eBay, home bargins, Homebase etc

If she didn’t spend on clothes and tat for a month or 2 that would pay for the table she easily spends half of thstvif not the full price of that set each month on clothes, eBay, home bargins, Homebase etc

More like each week!! Never known someone to shop so much

Reactions: 2
Oh god I forgot about all her flip flops lol

• Haha
She needs a slap in the face with real life. The fact she bleets on about being a real account is just absolutely ludicrous. She makes out she will only accept free stuff if they give her another to do a give away to thank her followers 😡 how saintly of you becky. Remember to polish that halo before u get into your #gifted bedsheets and switch off all your #gifted lights while dreaming of the next company you can beg for yet more free things you don't need! Oh that's right they approach you because you are an instagram influencer 😂😂 give over 😂!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs a slap in the face with real life. The fact she bleets on about being a real account is just absolutely ludicrous. She makes out she will only accept free stuff if they give her another to do a give away to thank her followers 😡 how saintly of you becky. Remember to polish that halo before u get into your #gifted bedsheets and switch off all your #gifted lights while dreaming of the next company you can beg for yet more free things you don't need! Oh that's right they approach you because you are an instagram influencer 😂😂 give over 😂!!
🙌🏻 This!!

Reactions: 4
It’s okay guys. She’s going land noo noo now ready for gifted electrician to come first thing in morning to put up her new gifted lights. How many bleeping rooms does she’s have?! That poor electrician must have put up at least 10 lights for her now! Is she just replacing them weekly with new ones?! Give it a rest ffs

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget she’s got her little giveaway diary because she’s so good to these companies so much amazing PR but only if it’s worth something to her. I like it worth my while!

Just checked and yes bloody electrician again! What lights are these don’t know if we’ve been shown them yet have we? Lol assuming iconic? She needs to get the bloody ceilings plastered first but guess that’s not as easy to get gifted that’s what her plan was when switching the dressing room over it was going to be plastered and new flooring but she ended up keeping it all and just sticking up some gifted wall paper suitable for a kids room

• Heart
And then the second one for her ‘followers’ is just a fixed competition

Just checked and yes bloody electrician again! What lights are these don’t know if we’ve been shown them yet have we? Lol assuming iconic? She needs to get the bloody ceilings plastered first but guess that’s not as easy to get gifted that’s what her plan was when switching the dressing room over it was going to be plastered and new flooring but she ended up keeping it all and just sticking up some gifted wall paper suitable for a kids room
I wonder if that’s the reason for her new paid partnership with that thing that is basically the same as checkatrade? Hoping to get new ceilings out of it and a new carpet in her second dressing room as she keeps going on about how much she hates the floor in there

More like each week!! Never known someone to shop so much
Says the one who goes scavenging for reduced food every day 🙄

Last edited:
😂 size 18 finger feet

I heard from a very reliable source, when they all last met up someone couldn't stand to talk to becky because her breath stunk of BO 🤮😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
😂 size 18 finger feet

I heard from a very reliable source, when they all last met up someone couldn't stand to talk to becky because her breath stunk of BO 🤮😳
Omg 😂 I can imagine with her sniffing/breathing noises and her snag tooth and drinking problem she probably has dog breath

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The thing ive noticed is that she doesn't put #ad on the actual post -in bold or first but drops it in the sea of hashtags

£650 worth of garden furniture for free 😲Might be worth buying some followers and asking them to send me some. If only I didn't have that thing called 'self respect' 🤔😂 how does she not get embarrassed everyone knowing all her things are given to her.

Reactions: 6
So electrician is coming to put up use ouside lights that she has copied from a house down the road, but will no doubt make out she’s the only person to ever think of it!!!! Quick show of the lights big questions is was she supporting her best lighting company iconic and buy from them???? Doubt it very much only iconic lights are ones she’s been given! Come on beggy becca give a little back to those that have given sooooooooooooooo much to you 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.