Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People like Becky & Bex ‘ & any other bleep who is on Instagram that much are the ones missing something from their lives. They seek compliments and need to be told how funny or influencing they are because they lack that attention in their real lives. It’s sad really.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
People like Becky & Bex ‘ & any other bleep who is on Instagram that much are the ones missing something from their lives. They seek compliments and need to be told how funny or influencing they are because they lack that attention in their real lives. It’s sad really.

😂😂😂😂😂😂
THIS 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

She is so desperate for content she’s now reading out the TV guide to us all, bleeping hell hun just delete yourself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Errrmmmm what are we meant to be jealous off?? Being 40 and looking like I’m one year away from getting a free bus pass??? A daughter that’s an absolute vile beg?? Her culinary skills of opening a jar of curry sauce 😷😷 no wonder Jason only wants a bacon buttie for dinner 🤣🤣 the hissing noise she makes evertime she opens her bloody mouth 🙉🙉
The only followers she is worried about it effecting are the ones that send her all the free stuff, don’t want the pot drying up does she! See she has stopped tagging the luxuary bed company everyday now, not got your free bed bec???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah she only seems to keep tagging the places that give her free stuff and it’s always the same old tit ie; madebyyasmin, soul candles (can I just say I won one of those relax candles and it smells bleeping awful, it went in the bin), iconic lights, tanyawhitebits... all her giveaways are the same businesses but won’t simply shout someone out on her page. She’s a disgrace, fake as they come and so desperate for new content she’s resorted to reading out the TV guide what a prick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she’s saying we’ve not got anything better to do? NEITHER HAVE YOU LOVE!

Get off your phone & get a life you sad deluded OAP. You have so many followers because they MOCK you, not because they like you.

• Haha
Yeah she only seems to keep tagging the places that give her free stuff and it’s always the same old tit ie; madebyyasmin, soul candles (can I just say I won one of those relax candles and it smells bleeping awful, it went in the bin), iconic lights, tanyawhitebits... all her giveaways are the same businesses but won’t simply shout someone out on her page. She’s a disgrace, fake as they come and so desperate for new content she’s resorted to reading out the TV guide what a prick
For sure!!! Always the same companies Vonhouse had a spree of giving her stuff since that has stopped so have the mention! Eghhhh the soul candles I brought a relax defuser for my sons room to help him sleep absolute waste of money couldn’t even smell it! The made by Yasmin is pretty good but over priced!
She has never shouted anyone out unless it’s for her gain, oh no sorry she would shout out beggy Brooke to get her following up ( free gift gains again though!)

She has no content at all, when you look at her page it’s a mess like a church hall jumble sale only decent stuff is what she’s been given!

So she’s saying we’ve not got anything better to do? NEITHER HAVE YOU LOVE!

Get off your phone & get a life you sad deluded OAP. You have so many followers because they MOCK you, not because they like you.
Lmao we got nothing better to do says the woman who says all the time how much time she putssssssss into her insta account! Bloody fool 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so deluded she actually needs help. As for Brooke.. she now has her own thread 🤣

Reactions: 3
Don’t agree with a thread for Brooke. She’s 18 so not a kid, but it doesn’t sit right.

She’s no different from any other 18 year old. She’s out working, and at college. I don’t feel the need to go in on a young girl 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Link isn’t working. Weird as she is a public account with more than 10k followers.

Reactions: 1
The link isn’t working?..... I thought she had a thread as I commented on it but it’s disappeared
Yeah weird, it’s still there under instagrammers. It’s weird how some threads only certain people can see

Don’t agree with a thread for Brooke. She’s 18 so not a kid, but it doesn’t sit right.

She’s no different from any other 18 year old. She’s out working, and at college. I don’t feel the need to go in on a young girl 🤷‍♀️
No one asked you to

Yeah weird, it’s still there under instagrammers. It’s weird how some threads only certain people can see

No one asked you to

And there was me thinking we were on an open forum to voice our own opinions. Oh wait, we are! Fancy that 🤔

Reactions: 2
And there was me thinking we were on an open forum to voice our own opinions. Oh wait, we are! Fancy that 🤔
Exactly.. so if I wanna start a thread about someone who thinks she’s gods gift then I can.. fancy that! 🤣👏🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.