Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wonder, I know it’s none of my business, how she has the money to pay for it all. I know she gets gifted alot but she buys alot too plus it all costs to get lashes done, brows microbladed, Botox etc etc and I’m not sure how much cashiers get paid (again it’s none of my business) but it can’t be thousands surely?!
She works in an arcade giving out 2ps to 9 year olds, Jason is the one who pays for everything. She’s a bleeping money wasting twatbag yet rolls her eyes when Jason buys something for himself once in a blue moon

Reactions: 7
50k followers..... 300 likes on a photo. Like shes not paid for those followers ???

Reactions: 6
Check beckyhomesweethome out she’s had a air fryer and showing every fucker now how use it as if it’s a new Chinese gadget no fuckers seen.. duck me she looks like she’s put her bastard face in it, rough as a bears fanny ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Check beckyhomesweethome out she’s had a air fryer and showing every fucker now how use it as if it’s a new Chinese gadget no fuckers seen.. duck me she looks like she’s put her bastard face in it, rough as a bears fanny ?
Rough as a bears fanny!!! Love it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Don't follow her & nor do I want too if she's this bad.
Who are your favourite cleaning accounts?

Reactions: 1
Hahaha this is what annoys me about her she thinks we’re all thick and don’t know what things are.. like I swear she thinks she discovered shelves? ? just cos she bought some shelves for her hallway she was like ‘oh you’ve all gone out and bought them now’ no love.. you’re deluded. And yeah her face is rank. No amount of Botox can save that monstrosity.. what is up with her skin around her mouth? It’s alll dimply/saggy and weird ?

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Don't follow her & nor do I want too if she's this bad.
Who are your favourite cleaning accounts?
I really like ahouse_ourhome but she’s not really a cleaning account she just shows you cleaning tips every now and again. I like her though!

Reactions: 2
It’s not really about cleaning accounts there’s only so much you can use for cleaning the most simple things but I like little miss mops ? very down to earth so is scousecleanqueen if you like honesty ?

Reactions: 1
Hahaha this is what annoys me about her she thinks we’re all thick and don’t know what things are.. like I swear she thinks she discovered shelves? ? just cos she bought some shelves for her hallway she was like ‘oh you’ve all gone out and bought them now’ no love.. you’re deluded. And yeah her face is rank. No amount of Botox can save that monstrosity.. what is up with her skin around her mouth? It’s alll dimply/saggy and weird ?
She’s got the exact same as me I paid £40 Asda so what’s it about hers what’s so out there? Don’t understand why she has to make out all this stuff is the new way.. just be normal and real and your right her mouth looks like it’s been gang banged by 15 wild buffalo

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s got the exact same as me I paid £40 Asda so what’s it about hers what’s so out there? Don’t understand why she has to make out all this stuff is the new way.. just be normal and real and your right her mouth looks like it’s been gang banged by 15 wild buffalo
She is real apparently! She says it so bleeping much ‘oh I keep it real I keep it real’ duck off you bleeping ****. No one likes you you follower buying ugly twit bag. Oh and she’s the first woman in the world to ever become a grandmother by the way. Best go and have a nana nap ????? bleeping hell I hope she sees this and realised what a bleep she is

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Becky please just be you and stop this pretend tit your talking so much tripe your jaws dropping just stop it now ya greedy car boot sale grabber

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Becky please just be you and stop this pretend tit your talking so much tripe your jaws dropping just stop it now ya greedy car boot sale grabber
Sorry Becky isn’t here at the moment she’s busy ordering paper stars off eBay and booking another Botox session for her face that looks like a screwed up cabbage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Who else hates the way she’s like whispering in one story and in the next she’s bleeping shouting as loud as she can bursting ya bleeping ear drums

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.