Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't she 50 she sure looks it
I know right ? I’m sure she’s lying about being 40 she looks haggered to duck. Yet she’s had Botox etc.. it’s not working hun, spend Jason’s money on something useful

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was anorexic but let’s all live on 3 coffees a day and call our husband fat ??

Reactions: 4
Apparently her old account was deleted because she bought followers ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hahaha are you serious?! What a loser. To be fair I can’t imagine 50k people actually genuinely like her
This was the rumour at the time ? I don’t think she’s done it in the new account though

Does anyone else think her new bathroom looks like absolute dog tit? She has absolutely no taste

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What has happened to this woman. She used to be so different. The constant gifted stuff is just ridiculous and her house is like an episode of hoarders. She bleets on constantly that she is real but real people dont have the money to buy constant tit they dont need, paint the same wall 70 colours a year, have a whole room just for their clothes or receive a ridiculous amount of free tit. The morning greeting on the sofa was just horrendous, like who does she actually think she is? And her daughter could not love herself anymore than she does. ?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I cannot stand this woman! Stopped following her when she kept scribbling over the web pages of items she was advertising making you use her swipe up!!

Reactions: 1
Is English not her mother tongue or is she just rather stupid?

Her house is horrible, mismatched and cluttered.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She is just thick, she can’t even say the word ‘ridiculous’ I hate the way she thinks just cos she’s been to Poundland and bought some more tat she thinks everyone is gonna rush out and buy her tit ? she’s always like ‘oh I bet I’ll go back and there will be none left cos you’ve all gone and bought it’ duck off hun

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is just thick, she can’t even say the word ‘ridiculous’ I hate the way she thinks just cos she’s been to Poundland and bought some more tat she thinks everyone is gonna rush out and buy her tit ? she’s always like ‘oh I bet I’ll go back and there will be none left cos you’ve all gone and bought it’ duck off hun
Shes famous didnt you know ???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like most of the twats on Instagram they get on the high horse and lick each other’s flaps to gain praise and likes and followers just to be someone sitting in there own home ? then turn there backs on the people who who are real and not bothered to climb the crappy horse. Fake as Theresa may beckyhomesweethome is.. licked more anal than Elton John just to be noticed sad 70 year old looking crack head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah but if you took everything she was gifted.. there would be duck all left in the house ?
Hahaha
Just thought it could pay for an extension so she has more space for more tat!!
What has happened to this woman. She used to be so different. The constant gifted stuff is just ridiculous and her house is like an episode of hoarders. She bleets on constantly that she is real but real people dont have the money to buy constant tit they dont need, paint the same wall 70 colours a year, have a whole room just for their clothes or receive a ridiculous amount of free tit. The morning greeting on the sofa was just horrendous, like who does she actually think she is? And her daughter could not love herself anymore than she does. ?
I have a daughter a little younger than Brooke and believe me they all act/dress like that. Only difference is Brooke seems a little more mature where as my girl is a total cow sometimes lol
Might be because I make her do her own washing, clean her own room and cook her own food if she does not want what I am cooking. Lol evil mam I am.

Reactions: 7
She actually has a diary for all her instagram competitions... what a bleep ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just wonder, I know it’s none of my business, how she has the money to pay for it all. I know she gets gifted alot but she buys alot too plus it all costs to get lashes done, brows microbladed, Botox etc etc and I’m not sure how much cashiers get paid (again it’s none of my business) but it can’t be thousands surely?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.