Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it’s like you’d be nothing with out these small business that go out of there way and think you important enough to want to promote their product

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Isn’t it’s like you’d be nothing with out these small business that go out of there way and think you important enough to want to promote their product
Yep! I wish she’d get he head out of her arse. She thinks she’s something special because 50,000 complete strangers follow her.. go outside hun, interact with real life people you sad duck

• Heart
But your forgetting 50,000 people don’t see her tit so it’ll only be a quarter of that. She needs to remember she anit so special, and what she is doing is creating a crazy image for everyone else

But your forgetting 50,000 people don’t see her tit so it’ll only be a quarter of that. She needs to remember she anit so special, and what she is doing is creating a crazy image for everyone else
But she’s so real... ???‍♀

• Haha
Who decorates for every different season

She IS NOT relatable
And they’re the most disgusting colours that don’t go together at all! Her new bathroom is vile and the only room that actually looks semi decent is Brooke’s room

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Noticed alot of big accounts doing this swipe up and AFF AD crap. I hate it. Just money making schemes to rinse people.
Worst for it are Hinch, Dazlincleaning and LMM although LMM is down to earth and honest I still don't like these swipe ups.
Daz is another account I'm starting to recognise as hinch copier. Wish they'd all stop or swip themselves up

Noticed alot of big accounts doing this swipe up and AFF AD crap. I hate it. Just money making schemes to rinse people.
Worst for it are Hinch, Dazlincleaning and LMM although LMM is down to earth and honest I still don't like these swipe ups.
Daz is another account I'm starting to recognise as hinch copier. Wish they'd all stop or swip themselves up
Well Becky’s gotta earn that 4p every time someone buys something ???

Reactions: 1
Now she’s a grandma to be imagine all the swipe ups and ‘recommendations’ so going to ask for. When really it’s just begging for free baby tit. I’d rather they straight out just said ‘who’s wants to colab’

• Heart
she’s just sooooo real. But what actual real person has 3 dressing rooms in their house? (1 is Jason’s which is just a cupboard but apparently used to be an en suite?!)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
When they say "ooooh iv had sooo many messages asking where my jumper is frrom heres the link" no...no you havnt..sit on that sofa and stfu

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy women’s international day ?? she can’t even say it right the bleeping thicko

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you have to say you are * keeping it Real*! You are nt! .
She’s not relatable.. she’s a chav who has pretty awful taste .. she can’t go out and talk to real people as where she lives most people dislike her and think she’s up herself... wonder where they got that idea from! and the fact she floods her local FB market place with her gifted knock offs probably makes them dislike her more.

She lets anyone who sticks up for her burn while she quietly steps aside till they disappear.. .

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Who else cringes when she says ‘active wear’ duck off you stupid bleeping idiot ???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.