Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see her dig at Mrs Hinch? Butterfly filter and she goes “no wonder people use this” because it makes you look so much better 🤣 fair play Becky

The thing I find most baffling and I’ve seen this mentioned before. She mentions and drops hints all the time about her about thick hair then her hair is clearly very thin 😂 don’t get it.
Yep when she did a Q&A the other day someone said did Mrs Hinch ever reply to your message she just replied no and that was it 🤣 she also said somebody had accused her of copying hinches cushion chop and seemed pretty pissed lol prob coz Hinch ignored her if she hadn’t she’d be right up her arse trying to ride her coat tails getting more followers!
I did notice that she keeps mentioning how thick her hair is aswell lol why! Lol

Reactions: 4
Yep when she did a Q&A the other day someone said did Mrs Hinch ever reply to your message she just replied no and that was it 🤣 she also said somebody had accused her of copying hinches cushion chop and seemed pretty pissed lol prob coz Hinch ignored her if she hadn’t she’d be right up her arse trying to ride her coat tails getting more followers!
I did notice that she keeps mentioning how thick her hair is aswell lol why! Lol
Apparently everyone asks her how she gets her hair (or ‘her’ 😂) ‘like that’ no hun they don’t ask you at all, it’s just another excuse to talk about your tit unthick hair.. if only it was as thick as her brain!

What did she message Hinch?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently everyone asks her how she gets her hair (or ‘her’ 😂) ‘like that’ no hun they don’t ask you at all, it’s just another excuse to talk about your tit unthick hair.. if only it was as thick as her brain!

😂😂😂

I don’t need to ask how she gets her hair like that. I could go to a salon and say “Hi can I have the ‘I want to speak to the manager’ haircut” and it would be exactly the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I don’t know I must’ve missed that mostly skip past when there’s loads of dots but it was just one of those ask me anything things and someone said did Mrs Hinch reply to ur message and she just replied with a no so don’t any more details on what she asked or anything

Reactions: 1
She just comes across as desperate to be insta famous. She openly used to post in stories how she wanted someone to win the lottery so she could stay at home on insta all day. She went to meet that big Instagrammer and bang she's doing affiliate links.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She just comes across as desperate to be insta famous. She openly used to post in stories how she wanted someone to win the lottery so she could stay at home on insta all day. She went to meet that big Instagrammer and bang she's doing affiliate links.
Who did she meet?

Reactions: 1
For someone who preaches that if you don’t like them unfollow and don’t watch them she fair has a lot to say about Hinch and how she doesn’t like her as she’s stole her thunder. Same as moaning mum, Becky had loads to say about her on here and clearly was watching her stories from a fake account then when someone told her to read her own thread she was fuming and ranted again about being people trolling her and to be nice. If the excess amount of shoes fit snaggle tooth!!!!

• Haha
And her story showing us her skin routine and then she’s like ‘just showing you how beautiful I am with makeup on.. NOT! JOKING! Trolls calm down!’ 😂😂 clearly still reading this. Hi Becky you ugly webbed foot, dick toe, thin haired, 99 year old pigeon hating bleep. I bet she shoves soul candles up her fanny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
And her story showing us her skin routine and then she’s like ‘just showing you how beautiful I am with makeup on.. NOT! JOKING! Trolls calm down!’ 😂😂 clearly still reading this. Hi Becky you ugly webbed foot, dick toe, thin haired, 99 year old pigeon hating bleep. I bet she shoves soul candles up her fanny
🤣 just spat my drink out! Well she already says she doesn’t light her candles they’re too pwetty so has to do something with them lol

• Haha
Howling!! 😂😂 You forgot smelly snag toothed hag 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed she says her hair is thick, why when it’s obviously very thin? My hair is thin, I’d never say it’s thick when it isn’t.

Reactions: 5
Standing on side lines reading this thread. Then this shows up at bottom 😳😱and I’m not suggesting Becky needs any of the things on the picture. It just shocks me how much google picks up on, to show sponsored posts.
They spelt ‘her’ wrong.

• Haha
I've had to unfollow Becky, quite ashamed to say I did once used to enjoy her insta. I used to feel abit sorry for her she seems to have a lot of issues and uses instagram to get the attention she seems to so desperately crave. The swipe ups recently have just got too much. I used to trust her opinion but now I think she would add a swipe up to any old tat to earn a few pence.

Reactions: 6
I've had to unfollow Becky, quite ashamed to say I did once used to enjoy her insta. I used to feel abit sorry for her she seems to have a lot of issues and uses instagram to get the attention she seems to so desperately crave. The swipe ups recently have just got too much. I used to trust her opinion but now I think she would add a swipe up to any old tat to earn a few pence.
She’s paid to advertise if it’s somthing she really wanted or rated that much she would have brought it like the rest of us.... she does swipe ups for EVERYTHING tags companies all the time in an attempt to get them to send her free stuff..... and the suitcase winner today conveniently an account she’s shouted out a few times over the past few weeks!!! She’s trying to compete with big money accounts with her “ dressing “ rooms but it’s all cheap and unrealistic in a family home and selfish for her to have 2 dressing rooms yet Jason has a cubby wtf give him a room for his hobbies selfish old wench

Reactions: 5
She’s paid to advertise if it’s somthing she really wanted or rated that much she would have brought it like the rest of us.... she does swipe ups for EVERYTHING tags companies all the time in an attempt to get them to send her free stuff..... and the suitcase winner today conveniently an account she’s shouted out a few times over the past few weeks!!! She’s trying to compete with big money accounts with her “ dressing “ rooms but it’s all cheap and unrealistic in a family home and selfish for her to have 2 dressing rooms yet Jason has a cubby wtf give him a room for his hobbies selfish old wench

Her dressing room looks awful and cramped anyway! And having all those clothes on show?! She’s not impressing anyone 🤣 it’s just full of clutter and crap that she refuses to get rid off e.g. cards

Bet she’s pissing her pants now she’s realised she can do a swipe up for Poundland 🤣

• Haha
I don’t know if I’m looking into this too much but is it just me or is Becky today talking about cleaning a lot and posting about pound cleaning items, dusters etc... Hmmm. Isn’t MrsH book out today?

Not her usual stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.