Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much of a prick as she is, that’s Brooke driving not Becky!
I was going to suggest that Beggy have a word with Brooke but then I remembered the Beggy drives with her flip-flops on and when she must be half cut from the night before.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know that’s her granddaughter but she hardly saw Mac before she was born and now she’s round there every other day.. I’d tell her to duck off if I was Phoebe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As much of a prick as she is, that’s Brooke driving not Becky!
I think we all know it’s Brooke, no one as far as I’m aware has blamed Becky. Although tbh, as her mother and a passenger she could be advising her daughter that what she’s doing is totally wrong, I know for certain I would be.

Reactions: 12
My baby isn’t very old and my mother in law didn’t really come to our house before I had him. But always made the effort with us elsewhere. But since I’ve had the baby she comes every Wednesday without fail. Never over steps the mark always offers to help and she made it very clear the first few weeks she would be around as much or as little as I wanted as my mum isn’t on the scene. She made them first few weeks about what I wanted and needed and I love her for it I have so much respect for her. Pheobe will hate beggy even more for this.

And there has been so much more pics of the baby than I thought there would be!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think we all know it’s Brooke, no one as far as I’m aware has blamed Becky. Although tbh, as her mother and a passenger she could be advising her daughter that what she’s doing is totally wrong, I know for certain I would be.
What is she doing? Think I’ve missed something!

I’m not quite sure what she’s actually going wrong? I don’t know if I’m being really dumb.

Reactions: 1
She’s deleted the story with Brooke driving with her phone on her lap 🙄 too late Beggy we’ve seen it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’m not quite sure what she’s actually going wrong? I don’t know if I’m being really dumb.
I think it’s that she’s driving with her phone in her lap. Why would you do that if you had no intention of using it at the wheel? It would be in the centre console wouldn’t it? That’s what I think people mean 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Brooke was driving with her phone on her lap. It’s not the first time either, she’s done it on numerous occasions. I don’t get why she can’t turn the phone off until she gets to her destination. She’s ‘obviously’ got it there to use otherwise why is it not put away?!

Reactions: 6
I hate when Becky says “and all that jizz “ like you do know what jizz is don’t you Becky? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Brooke was driving with her phone on her lap. It’s not the first time either, she’s done it on numerous occasions. I don’t get why she can’t turn the phone off until she gets to her destination. She’s ‘obviously’ got it there to use otherwise why is it not put away?!
That’s my assumption too. If you didn’t intend to use it, why would you have it there.

Reactions: 5
How many times has she said she’s going to get ready for confession 😂😂😂 how much preparation does one need to watch a tv show just put the bloody channel on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.