Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Well you were right!!! She’s back looking like she’s wearing 10 sets of falsies on top of each other😬

New lashes guys.....so yeeeaaahhhhh🙄
wowsers that new phone isn’t doing her mug any good at all she actually looks quite pale and that’s with make up on 😲

7B21AE3F-46B3-4653-BA90-9696A84F8E4F.jpeg

Her treat to her you treat yourself everyday you dopey fucker 😂 she couldn’t live with them no begs neither could we 😂 #thickasshit

• Haha
Reactions: 13

bluey

VIP Member
They're not even proper handbags and £120 each, she's a spoilt little bitch isn't she?! Why pay so much for a wallet? Ridiculous, indulgent and a rip off, just to have a name on something, in the name of vanity and showing off to her mates & Instagram. 🤮🤮🤮🤮
She got them from the outlet,, also Micheal kors is cheaper In America these would have cost about 30 dollars each maximum and then if u spend over so much you get more off. She looks like she’s splashing cash but it would’ve also been last seasons stock.
Come on she’s not the type to spend on decent stuff when she can have all that money to spend in the pound shop

Anyone else dreading the “ good morning I coming live from home sweet home sofa, I just got a brew, I so tired”

Janedoe

why are people tagging her in their stories saying they never wanted to go to vegas until they saw her stories?! ARE THESE PEOPLE STUPID OR BLIND OR BOTH?! All she has done everyday is say ‘having a pool morning cause had a busy day yesterday’. All they have done is go to Asda and see a man dressed as MJ pretending to do the bloody moon walk. Oh and she had a cup of tea and bought a michael kors bag.. everything she could have done at home? 🤔

• Wow

KLRDN

Christ the colour of her on her latest stories. She reminds me of Magda from theres something about Mary

00dd2cda304ac0d1285729c946f754fb.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

sickofem

Chatty Member
She gets her eyelashes done at the salon where Brooke works, they are rubbish, i go to another salon in the same town & mine look nothing like that even after 2 weeks!! Mine never clump as I actually look after them. I don't understand how on earth you can walk out with new eyelashes all clumped together like that!!!

Also the reason everyone is bringing up the flip flop thing for those that are new here, Beggy had the audacity to share a picture & warn people of the risks of driving with flip flops on when she clearly does it all the time! Legal or not, don't bloody preach to your followers when you're doing it yourself! She's thick as fucking shit.

• Heart

Greedy beggy

This one is definitely aimed at mrs Hinch..getting jealous again are we 🤣
I think it shows she is not really enjoying her holiday because if your thinking about shit like that on holiday and Christmas then it can’t be good . Most people go away and forget about their life back home but she obviously can’t .

Dan26

Becky I would LOVE you to explain what your exactly exhausted from? Is it from being on holiday in Vegas which I’m sure is literally draining and just such hard work? Or drained from getting your lashes done? Or are we drained from seeing your mates? Because I would love to know what makes you so exhausted about doing luxury things??? Your the biggest nob going!

• Heart

Luce0331

VIP Member
Jason makes me cringe when he’s trying to be funny😷 and Beg’s laugh always seems so forced

Merclady

Chatty Member
Ooh can’t wait for the Q&A when the Los Veygus expert gets home! Who the fuck is numb enough to seek advice from her? Maybe she’ll tell all about the world famous MOD museum! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Last thing I’d want to be doing after coming back off holiday is decorating but I guess there’s only so many times you can tell people you’re tired or you’ve got a suit case full of mnm’s eh 🤷‍♀️
I imagine Brooke is pretty spoilt and gets her own way. I can just imagine her stamping her feet shouting "I want it done nowwwwwww"

KLRDN

Jason needs to calm the fuck down with his shitty tracksuit. Its Adidas not vintage Dior you absolute chump

• Haha