Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I imagine Brooke is pretty spoilt and gets her own way. I can just imagine her stamping her feet shouting "I want it done nowwwwwww"
Oh absolutely, she comes across as a right spoilt little madam!!
If she wanted her bedroom done so badly she had 2 weeks to decorate it when Beggy was away!

Reactions: 12

sid&nancy123

Chatty Member
“Oh I’m having the best time with my best friend, having the best day & last night we had the best time, lunch is lush & we're living the best life!” Then try putting your friggin gone down & enjoy it you silly tit🤦🏻‍♀️ because no one else cares!

KNYE_19

Shes like one of those people that says they started wearing skinny Jeans first then everyone else copied...god she really thinks she is something doesnt she!!

• Haha

Cheesefiend

She did say a few weeks ago that brooke wanted new carpets but was only going to carpet the bit she could see.

Total set up.

And her skin looks so awful. The new phone shows up everything. She looks so old..

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
How many times will she complain how cold it is and be doing the brrrrrr I’m freezing stories 🙄

Don’t forget to get your questions ready for the Q&A she’s doing on Los Veygus 😏

• Haha

Jem1975

Jason’s left her to watch footie....sums that relationship right up🤣
And what the actual us that headband😳

• Haha

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
If I did a shit and popped a Michael kors tag on it, she would buy it.

off topic but I was teaching my teenage niece to be careful what she posts online. From what beggy has posted on insta, we were able to find her house on google street view in less than 10 mins. I’ve never been to Felixstowe but it wasn’t difficult!

• Haha
  • Wow

MumzyBumzy

Is it just me or us this holiday making her look more and more haggard by the day? I’ve seen 60 yo’s With fewer wrinkles. She must Be a chain smoker

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Fuck off, I mean fuck right off...If you want to give to the homeless or any charity then all well and good but why did you have to film yourself doing it? Why not quietly pack a bag up to hand out without having to inform everyone! Wanting kudos for doing a charitable deed is fucking cheap and just makes you look a bigger cunt than you usually do!!!!!

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Becky in a restaurant in LOS VEYGUS; “Hi, Do you do garlic mushrooms?”

Waiter ; “Yes Ma’am we do!”

Becky ; “Could I have them please but hold the mushrooms” 🍄

• Haha

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
I'm laughing so much at you lot 😂

On a serious note, I'm ashamed of Beggy. All of those gifts that she bought Brooke!! Tiffany necklace, Michael Kors bagS.... loads of other stuff. This woman dont live in the real world. How much money have they spent?? Omg...and they had the nerve to take a paper bag out on the street and give it to a beggar! I'd have thrown it back at them.
She has really pissed me off tonight,
Unnecessary spending like that!

• Heart

Janedoe

I have never commented on here before usually just come on to read everyone elses posts because most of you feel exactly like me about ‘Beggys’ stories and some of you literally make me die with the things you say about her 🤣 But her stories of her in Los Veygus have finally made me feel a post is long overdue because she is just absolutely tragic. Please for the love of god can she wear a bra or buy one whilst shes out there on one of her many boring supermarket outings and invest in some decent sunglasses not her car boot shite. I have never watched or seen anything that has put me off going to Los Vegus until she started posting her bloody stories there. Also did anyone else notice that her hotel room looks like a twin bed room? Does Jason hate her that much that he cannot even share a bed with her? (I dont bloody blame him!) If I was Jason I would be coming home without her!

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
I have to say, And this is my opinion, I know others will have their own. But Becky does seem and look genuinely happy - She’s not commented on her weight, looking in mirrors all the time, etc and that’s a positive. No, I’m not a fan, relative etc.

Just watched her stories... and yes, you may say she’s spending etc that feeds the happiness, but to me she seems genuinely happy and enjoying herself.
I don't think anyone has commented saying she doesn't look happy? Jason is the one who constantly looks miserable over there.

Mutley98

VIP Member
OMG Mandolin Bay again.! You’d think for a Los Veygus regular she would know the name by now 😂

• Haha