Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluey

VIP Member
And photographing herself saying “Yay, back with my baby”
My god you’ve been on holiday for two weeks, what the actual fuck?!! I’ve not seen my son for 10 months, because he’s in the forces and has done a tour, multiple exercises and a promotion course.
She’ll film/photograph anything for attention, stupid bitch!!!
My son has just joined the forces, I’m dreading his first detachment. You must be so proud. I know I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Jambojambo

VIP Member
She’s got dressed in the dark ..... prep your clothes the night before beggy not your kettle 👍

• Haha

sid&nancy123

Chatty Member
I can’t deal with her 🥴 she thinks that ‘so called walk-in wardrobe’ is something to be proud of.. it’s a mess of cheap clobber .. & those flipping flip flops just sums her up 😏

• Heart

Beggy’s big battleships

Deranged. The woman is actually deranged. Los Vaygus Beggy is even more of a prick than Felixstowe Beggy. The shower of shite that I have just witnessed on her stories has actually blown my mind. I’m off to lay down in a dark room with a cold flannel on my head. See you beauts later.

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I bought loads from Tony Almond last year when I was blinded by Beckys bullshit, it’s shit stuff. I’ll have to rebuy this year because it literally falls apart when either putting it on your tree or when you’re taking it off.

I am still in fucking shock that she’s getting gifted stuff for Jason’s birthday and is going to pass them off to him as gifts from her. She’s a greedy cunt, she’d take the steam off your piss if you gifted it to her! 😏

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I find it bizarre how she gets so excited over seeing doughnuts and cakes and slush puppies, has she lived in a bubble the last 51 years?

• Heart
  • Haha

Robyn

That says holding, She isn’t touching her phone with her hands. Same as me, when I have the satnav on it’s in my lap so I can see it as I can’t put a phone holder in my car. But I’m not touching it. I’m not sticking up for her as I have seen her use it on her videos I’m just saying in this particular one I don’t actually see her doing anything wrong.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
As much of a prick as she is, that’s Brooke driving not Becky!
I think we all know it’s Brooke, no one as far as I’m aware has blamed Becky. Although tbh, as her mother and a passenger she could be advising her daughter that what she’s doing is totally wrong, I know for certain I would be.

Dexy

VIP Member
I’ve been following her a while.
It’s become evident she suffers from addiction - to alcohol, to her phone, to not eating, to shopping... Everything she does is so excessive. It really is tragic. I do feel sorry for Jason, he looks miserable as sin on holiday. I asked her once on a Q&A does Jason not get mad you being on your phone all the time and she said no, he doesn’t care.

• Sad

Mejt26

Seriously are these morons colour blind. Thought of you Beggy they are raspberry.
No they are HOT FUCKING PINK.
Screenshot_20191019-172827_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Soooo basically she’s gone to veygussss and been on the same street the whole time? Even the helicopter trip was on the same street? ‘Our drivers picking us up’ oh please. It’s a taxi OBVIOUSLY

looking round hotels you can’t afford and mind blown by a doughnut. She dresses the age she acts

• Haha
  • Heart

Merclady

Chatty Member
So Las Vegas becomes Los Veygus
Mandalay Bay becomes Mandolin Bay and now Fremont Street is renamed Freeman Street!
What an inarticulate low life she is!

• Haha