Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Werock123

insta will probably shut her account down for being inactive, don’t think she’s ever not done stories for no more than 2 hours 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Reoreo

I hope to f*cking god she doesn’t film them giving homeless people this bag of sh*te. It winds me up when people do that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Luce0331

VIP Member
I reckon Mac has said she can’t see Eliza for whatever reason and she’s copped, she did say that she was DESPERATE to see her

MissVTA

Ain’t gonna lie that’s me abroad 😂 I have a thing about supermarkets! I actually enjoyed the stories about target!

• Haha
  • Wow

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
What a surprise she has her wallpaper gifted no wonder why she needs to get it done ASAP for the fucking photo . She’s a fucking joke pay for something once in your life you beg
It's a silver white, which will be a brilliant contrast against the white walls!

Mentioned the weightloss again - very triggering for the followers she's helped with their ED's.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
I’m 45 so my hubby knows what a old hag looks likely so I showed him Becky and asked what age he thought she was and he said mid 50s I told him she said she was 41 his answer was no fucking way she’s talking pish 😂😂

• Haha

diygirl40

VIP Member
She's exhausted?? What about Jason who's had to go back to shift work for 9 days, shift work plus jetlag. Selfish cow.

Also she needs to fuck off with the Christmas shit, it's October ffs

Breakfast????? at the time of her posting her story it was 2.20pm??????

Also, why is she having gifted things to give Jason for his birthday. Absolutely no shame as she will act like she's bought them all.

Beggy beggy beggy

Last edited:

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Why would someone with a fear of heights even book a helicopter 😂😂 twat
To show the mere mortals that she can, of course.

Why is she making out the only thing stopping Jason getting a Harley is the logistics of getting it home from Loss Vayguss? There’s a dealership in Newmarket, only about an hour away.

• Haha

Haha78

Not being a snob as I’ve stayed in various different levels of hotels in Vegas but it looks as though she’s staying in the Excalibur which is pretty basic so it’s probably not cost thousands.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
That fucking head band looks like an upside down tin of quality streets and put your row of demolished houses away ya nag

• Haha