Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes just very typical of a certain social economic group from felixstowe.
Its a small town, not much to do, everyone knows everyone ( and their brother, and their mum)
Shes just got the same behaviours as when she was 15 because she doesnt have any intelligence to do otherwise. Plus, everyone around her will be doing the same, in the same places as they were 20 years ago.

Mac was probably conceived under the pier she works in!
Ha I can imagine her flamingo legs wrapped round some oiks neck as her budgie toes scraped the roof of the pier 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
thread suggestion

Under the boardwalk down by the sea people who know beggy come spill your tea

granny mcgrabson knows all the tunes reckons she’s 41 the dried up old prune

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
#9 Beckyhomesweethome Obviously shopping, obviously working, obviously a Nanny, obviously off to the land of no milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think this may have been said before (apologies if it has) but I’m just watching Gavin & Stacey and Beggy is just like Dawn! 😂

Reactions: 4
Sick of hearing about bloody LOS Vegas...Jeez, so you’re going on holiday, we get it, you’re excited but people don’t need to hear about it every day. People don’t need to see what you pack either. You’d think she had chuffing discovered America the way she harps on. My god, bore the duck off!

Reactions: 9
Makes out she needs a break as she’s been doing insta every day for 2 years .... you do know Becky it’s your OWN choice to do insta it’s NOT YOUR JOB .... ffs get a grip

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sick of hearing about bloody LOS Vegas...Jeez, so you’re going on holiday, we get it, you’re excited but people don’t need to hear about it every day. People don’t need to see what you pack either. You’d think she had chuffing discovered America the way she harps on. My god, bore the duck off!

This confirms the previous comment about her demographic. It was probably unusual to go to the US when she was growing up. I always feel as if she is super proud of their achievements and needs to spend every penny to retain, what she believes, is their status.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She always finds there’s not enough hangers whenever she goes to any hotel? That’s because normal people don’t take half their bastard wardrobe and other people’s (boot sale buys 🤢) she’s clearly never heard of a capsule wardrobe!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is so full of tit! She’d be posting hundreds of pics a day of Eliza if Mac & Phoebe allowed it, what’s with the bullshit...Be honest, Beggy. You two faced, lying old bat!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.