Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck do you care how many grams of sugar are in chocolate, you donโ€™t eat food, you live off fresh air ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 9
I hope she changes those flip flops before she drives off .....Pauline wasnโ€™t eating a cherry tomato when you walked in the shop she nearly head butted the counter coz she saw you coming in an thought oh ffs what does she want free from my shop now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didnโ€™t want anything from Paulineโ€™s shop, more like you werenโ€™t gifted anything so you couldnโ€™t get out quick enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Blatantly from where she washes just her hair and then wraps it up in a towel. Beggy just get your entire self in there!

Reactions: 1
Flicking through a free leaflet...... Oh surf ? She has nothing to share and just shows how dull her days are - put your phone down and get a life !

I really donโ€™t understand the point ?

Reactions: 7
That last post on her grid with the suitcase.....any anyone work out what on earth shes on about!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When is she going to LOS Vegas anyway, it seems like sheโ€™s been going on about it for agessssss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.