Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get the excitement over "dupe" AKA knock off gear. She's clearly got the money to buy a real one. I'd rather save hard and get the real deal knowing it's special and I'd treasure it rather than getting a zillion fakes in every colour just to show off.

I know not everyone can afford to save up etc so I'd just get a normal bag you know maybe from H&M or Primark as at least it will be a nice bag without knowing its a fake named one. I'm old though so maybe I just don't get this obsession with fakes 🤣

Reactions: 18
She’s got away with it for so long but her ED is really starting to ravage her skin now. She’s aging fast and no amount of Botox and lip filler is a substitute for food. I can’t believe the difference in such a few short years.

Reactions: 12
How many sets of lights does she buy every year, I've had my 1 set for about 3 years and still going strong. Last year the garden looked like the landing strip at Heathrow, at least she saved the neighbours a bit of money as they didn't need to turn any light on in the house

• Haha
Reactions: 11
18 ladies coming on Saturday. She only knows 5 of them. Who actually has 13 strangers come there house for a hen doo….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's the 2nd time she's mentioned being cold all the time, does she not link the fact she's lost so much weight with the coldness. I watched nicki graemes mum talk about how ill nicki was and that she was cold all the time. Its very sad that no one is making her see the reality of what she's doing to herself. 😔 she's chucked herself head 1st into planning someone's hen do to distract herself from hunger and eating!
---
Why doesn’t she just get herself some proper prescription glasses that are right for her eyes, they are all over the place at the best of times
Also what’s happened to the hearing aids she got presumably free on the nhs and never mentions them
She did last year! Spent 100s on them, baffles me why she doesn't wear them?!

Reactions: 7
It's the 2nd time she's mentioned being cold all the time, does she not link the fact she's lost so much weight with the coldness. I watched nicki graemes mum talk about how ill nicki was and that she was cold all the time. Its very sad that no one is making her see the reality of what she's doing to herself. 😔 she's chucked herself head 1st into planning someone's hen do to distract herself from hunger and eating!
I just came here to say this. I’m overweight and always hot. Doesn’t take a lot of working out.

Reactions: 6
Bless her getting excited about her little party for people she doesn't know, her friend saw her coming. On the plus side this is the moat content she's had in months

Reactions: 14
I really can’t get my head round having a load of strangers in your home x

Reactions: 8
I don't get why she keeps saying I can't go in that room cos you'll all see... becky, were not coming to your party so its not a suprise for us. We don't care.
As if she's using a randoms hen doo in her home for content. That's why she's said she'll do it in her house 🙈😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had my hearing aids fitted this morning, so I’m back home cuppaaaa teyyy.

How much does her voice, teeth, click ? I’ve never noticed before but my god…… her mouth sounds so dry it clicks and clicks loud.

And how old is she looking of late ? But yeah I can hear now it lush !!!!! And I will be wearing mine unlike begs.

But I may have to turn them off listing to her and her click mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she know the hen ?
She mentioned a budget who's budget, hers ? The hen ? Or the friends she doesn't know 🤷
Will she eat any of the food she prepared?
Where is the husband going all day tomorrow?
Are these people real or in her head ?
I cannot understand why she wants to have this shindig at her house 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is super charged isn't she! It's like she's on a massive high. she gets a buzz out of people thinking she's great! ...so yeah zzzzz

Reactions: 3
You can literally see how buzzing she's been over this party prep. It's quite sad that she's only bright and bouncy when she's got something to fill the void. I think she only offered to do it so she's got gram content as let's face it her account is not what it used to be. She hasn't got anything to decorate, it's not xmas and she's not got a pending holiday to prep for. The only thing she does is lay in bed watching Netflix 🥱

We'll be inundated with "where everything is from" all next week and be treated to boomerangs of her drink and mouth wide open 🥱

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but having a hen party at home is so bloody dull especially in your friends house. No disrespect but it’s not exactly a mansion or set out well, it’s a cluttered mess and can’t imagine how cluttered the garden is now she’s got a gazebo up in there.
Dull, dull, dull and Becky thinks it’s bloody amazing

Reactions: 12