Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I said this the other day. She’s not well clearly. Hiding under big baggy clothes. Taking deep breaths after ever sentance. Very sad ti see as much as she annoys me, she really has serious deep routed issues xx

Reactions: 10
She can inject as much as she likes into her face but years of failing to nourish her body, doing no exercise and caning the booze and cigs will mean that her body and her health are suffering.

Reactions: 14
Her breathlessness is probably down to low iron levels, given her poor diet and her age she’s probably anaemic. Didn’t she have some injections a while back to boost her blood?

Reactions: 7
IMO she needs an xray to check for any inflammation of the lungs.
Her internal organs are taking the brunt of her ED, yet still she chooses to ignore it.
If this carries on at such a rapid rate I'm afraid to say that Beggy won't see 50!

Reactions: 6
This woman gets on my nerves has she got alot of money or something she hardly works and sits around watching Netflix all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember we used to laugh at her mushroom hairstyle, but jesus she looked so much better, and more well put together then.

All these baggy dresses- she's hiding just how thin she has got

Her hair looks awful, her teeth are too big for her face, she's skin and bone and she looks sad.

I actually feel really sorry for her, she must be going through so much and having to do it all alone because her husband and kids aren't arsed with her.
All of this.

I barely watch her anymore. Makes me feel so sad.

• Heart
Why doesn’t she just get herself some proper prescription glasses that are right for her eyes, they are all over the place at the best of times
Also what’s happened to the hearing aids she got presumably free on the nhs and never mentions them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nothing more ageing than a drum-tight forehead and a baggy old chin and neck.

That gua sha (sp?) tool will have to work overtime to make any impact on her jowls and hideous leathery skin.

The knock off bag doesn't have the name on it so shes giving it away to one of her lucky lucky followers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s also about 3 years behind the trend for them. The markets in Turkey were full of knock off versions when I was there in 2021. AND you could get ones with branding on :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3