Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but having a hen party at home is so bloody dull especially in your friends house. No disrespect but it’s not exactly a mansion or set out well, it’s a cluttered mess and can’t imagine how cluttered the garden is now she’s got a gazebo up in there.
Dull, dull, dull and Becky thinks it’s bloody amazing
I think of it for having a few pre drinks or a BBQ before the main event....but not my whole hen do!

Reactions: 3
The door to the handbag room will be fully open tonight. "Oooh Becky you're so classy with all your expensive designer handbags" 🤣🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She arranges a party for people she doesn't know. They've trashed the place by the looks of it and then left her to tidy up 🤣🤣
Her micro dishwasher will be going all day to wash those dishes IYKYK 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Truly used and abused, what a sad sad life to put your own house in drunken strangers hands.

Why would anyone do that ? Is she so desperate for friends and to feel needed, Iv been to house party’s (really friends and family) and no matter how drunk we are, we always try to help the end of the night.

Clean away food, empty’s that sort of thing.
Yet it’s all been left to her. There she is hung over washing up while the “friends” are no doubt still in their nice warm beds.

I would feel sorry for her, but naaaa she will feel special for a few days now sad old lady.

Reactions: 14
Omg they've properly took the piss out of her there haven't they. Left her with all that mess. No doubt she's payed for (or Jason has) all the decorations, food & booze.
Also, the way she was going on about the the things she made for the decorations etc & she'll show us all when it's over... I really dont see anything flash at all.
Her house just looks more manic & crammed than usual.

Reactions: 10
I don't think she's enjoying it at all , the video was of the mess in the kitchen not the actual guests , then first thing video of the cleaning up no caption, the the balloons hours to make minutes to destroy, wonder if that's how she's been left feeling. All the time money and effort for what ?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She must be bloody mental allowing people to trash her house like that and what for ? Insta stories ? Pathetic

Reactions: 9
And that's what you get for being desperate to fit in and please people, what a fool! 🤡 All that fuss and the last people went at midnight - I was expecting her to say about 3am! I'd be ashamed to come on and talk about it, seeing as she's been prepping for over a week! 😂

Reactions: 7
They have took the absolute piss out of her with that hen doo. I bet they are laughing there socks off today. Nice free Saturday on the drink food included+party bags to take home. Becky looks sick of her life today…

Reactions: 9
This is her own fault, says a lot about the people that came to her house and trashed it, they probably are laughing at her behind her back for being so desperate for friends. I do not understand anymore who would let a load of strangers into their house because they are so desperate for content and friends, it's very sad!! Time to grow up Beggy, we can see by your face how totally pissed off you are!!

Reactions: 6
Looks like she is ready to burst into tears. Left at midnight ? Blimey Iv been to house party’s till early hours, and they are still going on.

The money she spent for people she don’t even no, they have had a free night and she is a laughing stock.

Reactions: 8
Becky could've given them balloons away to someone. She is so wasteful.
The things she does for insta, what a mug!

Reactions: 6
What on earth is the point of spending hours “blinging” car bootsale glasses? And a bottle of cheap fizz? Why? Plastic tat, wasteful balloons. I can’t even….

Reactions: 7
What on earth is the point of spending hours “blinging” car bootsale glasses? And a bottle of cheap fizz? Why? Plastic tat, wasteful balloons. I can’t even….
because she’s sad lonely lady who has nothing better to do with her time. It’s like a kids arts and crafts class - she tried to keep up with Brooke’s new MIL who always puts on a lovely display very classy our begs is classless

Reactions: 5