Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don’t her family correct her with LOS Vegas... she did it yet again! can’t wait to see the check in girls face I’m here to check in to my flight for LOS Vegas
I think she's doing it on purpose. She LOVES the attention .... Not that she reads here if course 😂 Hi Becky 🙋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She makes it sound like shes doing the good of the world & all these good deeds, the way she harps on about people apparently messaging her to say "I've put up a shelf" calm down mother Theresa. Another hint at Hinch again bitter old hag, " when accounts will literally take anything gifted to them" what like you ? Shes deluded. The screw bracelet is vile. Least hinch actually finds some decent Ebay finds unlike Becky with stuff no1 wants or needs. She is so beyond jealous of hinch

Reactions: 9
I need to make a phone call to the Samaritans after seeing her shaving her legs 🤮🤮🤮 FFS!!!!!!!!!!! Just WHY?!?!??!?!
Notice on her latest post - only 10k watch her stories 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf, why do a story shaving your legs? We don’t need to see that, it’s intimate stuff you don’t show people. Wow, her behaviour is odd.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Shaving her legs? And filming it? Does this woman have no boundaries. She will be shaving her Vag tomorrow and filming it to save to her highlights ‘shave with Becky’ FFS!! 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank duck it was only her legs we git to see getting shaved!!🤢🤮
But why though? She has no shame at all!

Reactions: 9
What the feck is that bacon cooker 😳😳 she will take anything thats free and say - oh im reviewing this now - 🙄
Her house is starting to look like my grandmas house , its full to the top of crap and looking very dated . I loved her list of who she trusts on instagram 🤣🤣 because that Linda person is as grabby as they come

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s being nice this morning (ranting) in a manipulative way,avoiding all costs the underlying nature of the rant being-Hinch has gone mad-why she get so much free tit etc etc,and like most of us are already thinking anyway!but she can’t say it!!! Also on her rants she can’t stop, internal filter is haywire,shaving legs 🙊🙈-also Hinch today-she’s gone all mummy normal for 5minutes 😂these people are nutty !! Then Becky pulls out a bacon machine/wtf is that! I’ve jogged past some stories so maybe missed a few things,my patience isn’t there-that’s allot of stories for one morning 🤯

Reactions: 8
My gosh going on about her interaction stat’s! People aren’t watching you because they relate to you, you bleeping corpse, they’re watching you because you’re a car crash and that kind of tit is entertaining! She really thinks so highly of herself it’s quite embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have I really just watched a story of her shaving her legs, going on to what looks like the floor?! Don’t most people shave in the shower?!

• Sick
I need to make a phone call to the Samaritans after seeing her shaving her legs 🤮🤮🤮 FFS!!!!!!!!!!! Just WHY?!?!??!?!
Notice on her latest post - only 10k watch her stories 😂😂😂
No, she interacts with 6million don't you know on her stats - despite her not even knowing what the word was ...

I think she meant she'd been looking at the statistics on interaction percentages🤦

Reactions: 3
She literally just slagged off people that will accept any old tit even if it’s rubbish then whips out a crappy bacon line thing minutes later🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Next thing you know she’ll be doing Instagram tv videos of how to shave your body parts because she’s had an influx of messages from her followers following her leg shaving video asking her for more demonstrations 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How many times today is she going to beg for free dog food?! Why she needs to tell people a dozen times that Dolly needs bloody food I’ll never know!!

So her friends buy her a £169 bracelet and she leaves it in the box to go black. Then she wears the bejaysus out of a £1.99 piece of tit? The woman is demented

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Still cant listen to your own advice beggy..I see a mirror and light with no #
Screenshot_20190822-135437_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
So her friends buy her a £169 bracelet and she leaves it in the box to go black. Then she wears the bejaysus out of a £1.99 piece of tit? The woman is demented
That bracelet must have been left sat there the entire time she has had it to have discoloured like that or else she wouldn’t just notice it now when she’s had it nearly a year! What an ungrateful witch to show off a crappy eBay Chinese special bracelet and to only show the nicer ones she’s been brought as a gift when she’s fishing for company to offer to fix it for free!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.