Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜‚Storying Shaving her legs this morning 🀒 now boomerang story sitting on the downstairs loo . Cringes πŸ€’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Is she actually having a laugh? Who the hell shaves their legs for a instagram story. She gets more and more of a twit every time I watch her

Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice whilst shaving her legs... the foam was down on to her hairy feet/toes.. just to make you vom a little more! No more hairy feet... well, for a couple of days till it’s back!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
There’s keeping it real and then there’s acting like a scummy witch! Sorry but no one needed to see that. There’s certain things you just don’t bloody share or even film. The woman hasn’t an ounce of class or decorum about her! Common as muck as me old Ma used to say...

Reactions: 10
Philip Schofield reviewed one of those bacon things on his xmas show.....and basically said it was a pile of shiteπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And as for the whole ASA thing.....moaning about others not doing something....then not doing it herself....someone have a wordπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the jewellery cleaner didn’t work πŸ₯΄ I reckon her mates know what a cheap tacky woman she really is & bought her a fake Links bracelet for her 40th (50th) πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone that owns silver jewellery knows that it tarnishes and has to be cleaned with silver cleaner/cloth...after a freebie or money back..unreal..and here is a tip beggy..frying pan..bit of oil..gas on..bacon in..tadaaaa..

She is beyond stupid..
Surely her new bestie Lynsey can offer her some advice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else think her links bracelet was a fake? 😳 I bet her friends are petrified she finds out.... either that or she has sprayed it with cheap perfume

Reactions: 9
Yes of course someone said something to Becky that’s the truth about the mirror ad in her pic and she blocks and deletes πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚ she really is a bleeping wet wipe honestly

Reactions: 7
Her writing is shocking .... wtf she really needs to buy some English books at that boot sale of hers ..... her post of her dog I mean what is she even trying to say ffs she’s a mess

Reactions: 7
Yes of course someone said something to Becky that’s the truth about the mirror ad in her pic and she blocks and deletes πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚ she really is a bleeping wet wipe honestly
I don't get the logic in that .... Surely you'd correct your mistake, thank the person for highlighting it + get on with your day ? Or is that what adult, mature people would do πŸ€”

She gonna totally duck it up
Oh well ..... πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

Obviously I’m shaving my legs obviously I’m the queen of begs obviously I need new tegs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.