Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bore off Becky I can’t stand watching you now , if hinchy gets it you want it !!!! You’re so transparent it’s unreal and need to find a purpose off screen !

Reactions: 7
Is she really that bleeping thick that she doesn’t realise silver tarnishes?! Ive got pandora links and Tiffany silver that tarnishes all you need to do is polish it 🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s how you know quality silver ffs I can’t actually cope- so used to having cheap throw away tit 😂

Reactions: 8
I’ve never watched anyone so thick in all of my life. She can’t even pronounce simple words correctly, my 3 year old grandson has a better grasp of the English language 😩 And why does she insist on still wearing that broken £1:99 bracelet, bleeping hell put it in the bin woman!!!!
She just can’t bring herself to throw her tat away

Reactions: 4
Quite surprised beggy not watching ...secret world of ....los Vegas 😉

• Haha
Holy tit she’s filmed herself shaving her legs...I don’t know if that’s more disturbing or the fact she wasn’t in the shower! Oh the fact she was shaving her toes😂
She’s sunk to a new low today...and how high was she today her moods are extreme🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She makes such a fuss about needing her glasses to watch TV - so suggests she has poor distance vision which I also do... but she NEVER seems to wear glasses when she drives? Maybe she put them after her snore fest stories in the car but considering she shaved her legs on insta I would have thought she was have made a huge fuss about putting them on to drive?

The bracelet probably tarnished from all the crap perfume and fake tan she uses. I bet she is used to seeing her "silver" jewellery go green not black! And tagging Links of London in and being "fake" angry how obvious was it that she was trying to get a free bracelet, I be she used the "do you know who I am" line on on the phone or in her message!
I have Links, pandora and Tiffany silver jewellery and you have to look after it. Fake tan and perfume can wreck it if not removed.
I use a silver jewellery bath then polish with cloth. She is so throwaway and doesn’t take any care with anything she has
Don’t get me started with the bacon cooker 😂 or the beg for dog food

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion....

Beckyhomesweethome #8 so low on content she's shaving her legs, how low will she stoop with her conservatory begs?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi all, long time lurker and after reading recent comments I had to join. This comment is bang on and I almost spat my coffee everywhere when you called her a corpse 😂😂😂😂
She is desperate to be Hinch or Nikki (Westholme) isn't she, sad sad woman has very deep rooted issues.
🤣🤣🤣 I’m so embarrassed for her thinking everyone that watches her is watching because they like her 🙈 she’s delusional!!!

She literally does a swipe up on anything! Does she even buy off boohoo apart from her tit car boots 😩 absolute beg

Reactions: 5
The way she’s faffing with that jump suit control your damn E.T fingers an leave it alone the jumpsuits vile by the way you look like a party cake topper just saying 😚

• Haha
The competition she's just launched, £250 voucher towards a footstool that cost over £1k, duck off Beggy and when you get there duck off a little bit more! That company is a beggy as she is. Oh, or they do lush cushions, Beggy was looking at the navy, hint hint bet beg 🤬

• Angry
That play suit/jumpsuit whatever u want to call it is horrid. She has no sense of style whatsoever 😑

I love that she posted a grid photo of her bed with karate chopped cushions just like Hinch did last night 😂

She doesn’t always make her bed-she even said when dressed ‘Jason just got up’ 🤷‍♀️😏interesting 🙄she also didn’t last week-she did stories first-she also isn’t always positive and her menopause has disappeared now she’s all cheerful. I think a mouth that runs away with her can get her in to this kind of issue with people seeing faults in her ways.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.