Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the tit she comes out with is unreal “I was really pissed off because boots didn’t have the same offer on as SuperDrug even though they’re the same brand of lipstick” they’re two different shops love, they’re competitors for a reason🤷🏼‍♀️🙃
I actually shouted that at the phone!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the duck is that bent nail round her wrist ??

Then she confirms she’s sharing copies of a Cartier bracelet ? Is she thick !

Hopefully her arm will go green then fall off so she can’t use her phone anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘I haven’t eaten anything today’

It’s now 5pm!!!

That is not something to boast about considering her troubled past....

Reactions: 19
5pm and she’s not eaten all day. The woman is bleeping stupid, why would you even share that information! No wonder she looks so bloody ill 💀

And that nail bracelet? Who would look at that & think “Ohhh that’s lovely, I must buy it”

What a loop!

Reactions: 14
Obviously Brooke’s in bed ...... so yeah .....

Smashing the content again Becky. Just put the phone down and eat something

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she posted on her stories 3 hrs ago that she was just going to make a cup of tea and something to eat..... then she’s just now posted a story saying she’s not eaten today and her face dropped like she’d slipped up.....
Just goes to show she’s still got an eating problem that if not her then her family need to address. She looks awful and she’s clearly not getting the help she needs never mind the nutrition she needs! No wonder she looks way older than 40 if she’s doing that to herself!!! Sort yourself out beggy and stop using Instagram as your distraction for goodness sake you need help woman.

Reactions: 11
So she posted on her stories 3 hrs ago that she was just going to make a cup of tea and something to eat..... then she’s just now posted a story saying she’s not eaten today and her face dropped like she’d slipped up.....
Just goes to show she’s still got an eating problem that if not her then her family need to address. She looks awful and she’s clearly not getting the help she needs never mind the nutrition she needs! No wonder she looks way older than 40 if she’s doing that to herself!!! Sort yourself out beggy and stop using Instagram as your distraction for goodness sake you need help woman.
You have hit the nail on the head. Instagram takes her mind off being starving hungry !

Reactions: 10
What the duck is that bent nail round her wrist ??

Then she confirms she’s sharing copies of a Cartier bracelet ? Is she thick !

Hopefully her arm will go green then fall off so she can’t use her phone anymore
£1.99 ffs!! Cheap tat !

Reactions: 8
Yup it’s a distraction technique she uses instead of addressing the problem she has, why she doesn’t seek help I’ll never know 😐
Sad and selfish, considering she’s got children and now a grandchild on the way yet she doesn’t even look after herself for them! Says a lot about her in my opinion. Shame she doesn’t realise And sort her self and her hoard ridden house out! This women she’s been to look at her house today- has such a nice house- well so could you Beggy! Your home more than your at work! You could stop filling it with tit and de clutter and sort it out completely with all the time you have (even though she makes out she’s got none) yet all she does is ruin herself by starving, keep busy by constantly buying tit she doesn’t need or even use! Her family need to step in and tell her she needs to sort things out cuz she clearly reads here but doesn’t think she’s doing anything wrong .

Reactions: 5
You’re so cold? If you ate properly and maybe gained a few pounds you’d not feel the cold as much!
Also, I thought you were too hot and menopausal a fortnight ago? Make you mind up woman ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Obvious obvious obvious if it thats bleeping obvious you don’t need to tell us you bleeping crone

I love how Mac doesn’t mind being instagrammed when he’s got a freebie duck off you lanky streak off piss you can tell your beggys son anything for a freebie not a bleeping thank you in sight from any of them

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sticking up for her but hate how they have accepted it off her though but don’t want to know her any other time. Shame really
I thought that too.
They don't want to be filmed or showing their home etc but didn't mind today at all, did they?!

Reactions: 12
Why on earth is she now planning an extension or a new conservatory, has she never heard of if it’s not broke don’t fix it? It’ll soon just be the 2 of them so why would you need to extend? We’ve lived here 16 years and never replaced our windows as they’re going strong lol.

Reactions: 7
Yeh her face did drop as if she knew people would know she’s not eating and struggling. Becky, go and get some help!

5pm and she’s not eaten all day. The woman is bleeping stupid, why would you even share that information! No wonder she looks so bloody ill 💀

And that nail bracelet? Who would look at that & think “Ohhh that’s lovely, I must buy it”

What a loop!
And of course she had to buy it in another colour. Ffs.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.