Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any further confirmation was needed that Mac and his Girlfriend can’t stand her .... she didn’t even get invited to the baby shower yesterday!!!!!! Phoebe has posted photos of it. So not only did they not want the “queen of craft”’s input for the decor, they didn’t even fuckin invite her!!!! I’m crying! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Or Brooke for that matter??😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I actually think it’s really sad that she wasn’t at the shower... don’t get me wrong she is all over the place on Instagram and does my absolute head in but I do find it rather sad that her son and his girlfriend didn’t have her there!

Reactions: 15
I actually think it’s really sad that she wasn’t at the shower... don’t get me wrong she is all over the place on Instagram and does my absolute head in but I do find it rather sad that her son and his girlfriend didn’t have her there!
Same I think that’s awful if she didn’t get invited. If my brother and girlfriend left my mum out I would be fuming.

Reactions: 5
Phoebe & Mac must have their reasons why they didn’t want Becky & Brooke there. It’s all very bizarre though not to be present at your first grandchild’s baby shower when she only lives 45 minutes away. 😏

Reactions: 9

I agree I think it’s terrible

Reactions: 6
Phoebe & Mac must have their reasons why they didn’t want Becky & Brooke there. It’s all very bizarre though not to be present at your first grandchild’s baby shower when she only lives 45 minutes away. 😏
I think Beggy saying what she did about the baby a few months ago is probably one of the reasons why she wasn't invited.

Reactions: 6
Its actually quote sad neither of them have been invited and even if it was arranged on her behalf surely its obvious to invite the grandmother and auntie??? And if she was she would have done those nappy cakes and shrieked about decorations and party games etc.

I bet that's indicative of what kind of relationship she'll be allowed with the baby? At first she was buying everything and showing off the drawers filled with tat she had bought and had given for the baby. Now there's non of that so she's deffo been told to back off.

Reactions: 10
I think its sad too. Surely that alone should make her step back and see that shes become to much. Shes like a documentary maker!!!

Reactions: 5
Omg thats made me feel sick if thats the reason shes been cut off. Did she definitely lie? She was so excited about the baby too and it literally looks like shes got zero involvement (unless its all behind the scenes because they are private)

Reactions: 1
I was thinking exactly this very sad.

Reactions: 1
OMG todays story.. absolute fake shite!!! Could she say "spend our money" "use our savings" any more after we all cottoned on to her begging for a new conservatory. Why else would we need to hear about her effin financials at 9am on a morning #DAMAGECONTROL

Also - how the feck are they saving when shes spending faster than a rate of knots. Must be stealing those 2ps she hands out in her glam job...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.