Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selfish greedy cow..moaning about having to spend money on new windows/conservatory..most people dont have that kind of disposable cash to splurge on things not really needed..šŸ˜”

Reactions: 13
how bleeping ungrateful is she saying having a new conservatory is boring omg ive wanted one all my life Iā€™ll never have one because of where we live sheā€™s proper pissed me off this morning take your selfish cunting ways of instagram beggy

Reactions: 19
Selfish greedy cow..moaning about having to spend money on new windows/conservatory..most people dont have that kind of disposable cash to splurge on things not really needed..šŸ˜”
Yep ! She's made my blood boil this morning. Aside of saying ummm yeah too many friggin times.
My kitchen ceiling is coming down + the cupboards are shite so ummm yeah I'd love to just have a pot of "savings" I can use to pay for that "boring" work to be done !
Get over yourself, there's people who'd give anything to spend like you do on things they actually really need !! Grrrr

Itā€™s Jasonā€™s money paying for the bastard conservatory anyway. Sheā€™s just fuming she canā€™t waste the money on her usual tat & tit.
She is such a selfish, greedy cow!

P.S stop sitting in your bra as you film, no one wants to see your chest first thing in a morning. Have some self respect!!!

Reactions: 11
Oh wow AFTER putting her make up on she looks about 65!!! I always think she looks older than she says she is but this morning itā€™s like a whole new level!

Reactions: 8
Iā€™d love her boiler to break over Christmas see how unimportant paying for a new boiler is then ya craggy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she use filters on her grid pics? We all know what a state you look on your stories, Beggy!

And the way she mixes that tanyawhitebits on her dirty make up table & then brushes it into her crevices is horrific.

• Haha
She's pissing me off so badly today. More than usual.
Moaning about spending money on the house, she should be grateful to have a home and the money (Jason's) to spend on it.
She is just bitter and twisted about the fact that the money is not being spent on the usual tit that she buys. I mean her dressing rooms probably have more clothes in it than that shop libbys boutique she raves about.

Utter twit

Reactions: 9
Just shows how fake she is ! Clearly lots going on she doesnā€™t share but claims to share everything.

Could it be her sharing -
About to come on
Bruised legs
Lies about baby death threat
Standing in front of one of her 509 mirrors saying she wants to cut off her fat bits.....

That has meant she is not involved with the baby.

Itā€™s not sad ? I donā€™t blame the mum to be. If that was my babyā€™s new nanny she would be kept as arms length.

But hay ho Beggy......Just keep on with your fake Instagram life.

How dull you are going to be spending thousands of your husbands hard earned cash on new conservatory windows. Most people will save up and be really excited to be able to afford this. She will have not put a bean towards it .... all her part time job money goes on her addiction to tat!

Becky your a total car crash and the fact your being cut out of special family events does not stop you......

Off you go to markseses to get more miniature pointless food. How about you buy some meat and veg and cook your husband a decent meal!

Reactions: 14
Just shows how fake she is ! Clearly lots going on she doesnā€™t share but claims to share everything.

About to come on
Bruised legs
Standing in front of one of her 509 mirrors saying she wants to cut off her fat bits.....

Itā€™s not sad ? I donā€™t blame the mum to be. If that was my babyā€™s new nanny she would be kept as arms length.

How dull you are going to be spending thousands of your husbands hard earned cash on new conservatory windows. Most people will save up and be really excited to be able to afford this. She will have not put a bean towards it as all her money goes on her addiction to tat!

Bore off Beggy your a total car crash and the fact your being cut out of special family events does not stop you. Joke
Not the best role model to a little girl is she?
I doubt she will have much to do with that baby tbh & I certainly donā€™t think Mac & Phoebe will want their babyā€™s face plastered all over her Instagram feed for 65k strangers to be looking at!

Reactions: 8

About to come on
Bruised legs

How dull you are going to be spending thousands of your husbands hard earned cash on new conservatory windows. Most people will save up and be really excited to be able to afford this. She will have not put a bean towards it .... all her part time job money goes on her addiction to tat!

Becky your a total car crash and the fact your being cut out of special family events does not stop you......

Off you go to markseses to get more miniature pointless food. How about you buy some meat and veg and cook your husband a decent meal!
I think its sad. Not in an ā€˜I feel sorry for herā€™ way but because its all her own doing. I totally agree with her Son and hes Partner. I would be the same. She has no private life at all, ther life is instagram!!! She is going to miss out on so much and its her own fault!

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve only just caught up with yesterdayā€™s stories let alone todays, thereā€™s so many itā€™s cut out the first few, the womanā€™s obsessed with Instagram. Does she honestly think people are gonna want those crappy fudge pint things?! I feel so sorry for Jason, he pays for everything and yet all he gets for fathers day are chocolate bars on sticks, heā€™s got some ugly socks with her and Brookeā€™s face on for his birthday and now for Xmas heā€™s getting a pint glass that she got for free with some Poundland fudge in it. Bet he feels special eh? šŸ˜‚ ā€˜Iā€™m gonna go and lay on the sofa and chill out with Mr.E for a little whileā€™ duck off you sad twit why does she keep calling him that?! She sounds like an absolute bleep. Is that her way of trying to sound cool? Get help mate šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Nap time again.. but she never stops though remember šŸ™„šŸ™„ oh and by the way if you want one of those vogue shirts just type in vogue shirt šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ letā€™s buy more clothes cos you really needed those didnā€™t you Beggy! What you gonna do when you have no more room in both of your dressing rooms? Throw Brooke out of her bedroom and make her sleep in the garage with the rest of your tit?

What is that dressing gown sheā€™s wearing this morning? What is her obsession with dressing like a toddler? Sheā€™s actually trying to decide where to put her Christmas tree already?? Itā€™s bleeping AUGUST. She definitely has a screw loose she needs help. Sheā€™s so boring she has absolutely no content so she has to repeat the same things over and over again like boomeranging herself blow drying her hair, boomeranging herself pretending to go to sleep, telling us about her bleeping straightening comb, talking about how thickkkkk her hair is, rubbing dirty tan on her face, cleaning candles with a makeup brush.. why even bother? No one actually gives a duck. Itā€™s not entertaining it literally bores the duck out of everyone, just stop. She wonā€™t go to a charity shop cos itā€™s too expensive šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sheā€™d rather go to a bootsale. Charity shops need to make some money Beggy because itā€™s going to CHARITY. Which you obviously couldnā€™t care less about because as long as youā€™re getting what you want it doesnā€™t matter. God she is one thick selfish bleep isnā€™t she. Is she joking? Sheā€™s saying they only go to the bootsale to meet up and have a cup of tea and what they buy there is just a bonus?? How about go round your mums and have a cup of tea then? Or a cafe? But no youā€™re just a bullshitter and you are only going there to buy tat! You couldnā€™t care less about seeing your mum or sister you thicko.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep ! She's made my blood boil this morning. Aside of saying ummm yeah too many friggin times.
When I first started watching her after seeing her on here I can remember clicking on her stories and she started ā€œso yeahā€ and I actually clicked back thinking Iā€™d missed the first one. No. She just started that way šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.