Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Dunno why it just told you that ... so yeah. So yeah”
Her content is diabolical

Reactions: 11
I hope when I’m in my late 50’s I’m not as boring as Beggy is

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her stories are just repetitive and she talks about things just so that she has something to talk about. Its boooooring and comes across quite patronizing! If people wanted to cook/make something then they can google or YouTube it ffs!

My mum and myself have been through some really tit times and at times i directed my anger (not in a violent way btw) towards her because i just wanted to be angry at someone because of what had happened etc. My mum is my best friend and when i'm home, i make sure we spend time together as a family. When was the last time that we actually saw Becky in town with her mum out for lunch and spend quality time with her AWAY from the damn camera and phone?You dont have to film everything Becky! Shes addicted to filming and showing everyone everything! If my mum was going through what Beckys mum is going through right now, id be more bothered about my mum than a damn app and when my BFFs were coming home from holiday!

Reactions: 10
I thought that.
Surely everyone either got a tv magazine or can check on their Skybox, Youview box, on their phone, ask Alexa or check a newspaper etc etc 😁😅

And i agree, she definitely had more empathy for Jade Goody than her own mum. Shocking!
Plus it’s been on tv ad breaks for weeks. Do people really think she’s a walking (or nana napping on the sofa) radio times?

Her stories are just repetitive and she talks about things just so that she has something to talk about. Its boooooring and comes across quite patronizing! If people wanted to cook/make something then they can google or YouTube it ffs!

My mum and myself have been through some really tit times and at times i directed my anger (not in a violent way btw) towards her because i just wanted to be angry at someone because of what had happened etc. My mum is my best friend and when i'm home, i make sure we spend time together as a family. When was the last time that we actually saw Becky in town with her mum out for lunch and spend quality time with her AWAY from the damn camera and phone?You dont have to film everything Becky! Shes addicted to filming and showing everyone everything! If my mum was going through what Beckys mum is going through right now, id be more bothered about my mum than a damn app and when my BFFs were coming home from holiday!
Completely agree. God forbid anything happened to her mum, she would be there sobbing and wishing she was here. Wake up Becky!

Reactions: 5
Do you know her?
Instead of deflecting. Answer the question? It’s very easy to go on the defensive when you can’t answer. If you don’t know her or can’t answer in your favour that’s fine. It’s better than getting aggressive. If you don’t know her how can you actually tell how someone is apart from what they post.

Poor Jason, I bet he loved those raw eggs dripping in cooking fat 😏
She knows how to spoil her man that’s for sure. Tortilla chips one night, egg on toast the next...
I would be embarrassed showing people those ‘meals’

Reactions: 15
As a fellow bulimic 👋, I second this wholeheartedly. I find her antics quite a trigger, but can't stop watching. I'm glad you are well now xx
Hey lovely. I used to watch her regularly but the manic behaviour in the last 6 months or so have been triggering and i didn't want to start the cycle of thinking that buying new things will make me happy each time i have a 'bad day' with temptation to make myself. If you ever need a chat, please dont hesitate to messege me. We both know how hard it is to get through an eating disorder and we can understand the worry of others behaviour rubbing off on others. ❤

I’m so sorry you’ve struggled, I can relate as I have post traumatic stress disorder due to childhood trauma and I had weight issues most of my life because of all of the stress I’d been through and I was malnourished as a child. It’s taken me years to get a healthy relationship with food and I am now a healthy weight, I’m 2 stone heavier than I’ve ever been and I sometimes worry I’m fat. Well I have had people tell me I’m now fat because they’re used to me being extremely under weight. Those people I no longer have in my life. My doctor praises me for now being a healthy weight and I try to keep that positive mindset that I am enough, I am good just as I am but then social media accounts like Becky just drag you down with their negativity and saying they want to chop limbs off etc to look slimmer. Really horrible things that Becky has posted are extremely triggering and she needs help as she’s damaging many people who have battled to get well.

Sending you a hug 🤗
Sending a hug right back at ya lovely 😘 be proud of what youve achieved and come through. Our past wasnt easy but its made us the strong people that we are today. Messege me any time, always happy to chat 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dunno what I'd do with out beggy first she showed us all how too glue chocolate bars on sticks. Today was how too put a bit of colour into a bunch of flowers her endless talents are amazing 👀 next it will be how too dress a £300 Christmas tree with China crap ...not forgetting how too do some nachos 😋😋🤨 for a minute I thought she sas gonna tell us again how too make our own coleslaw 😂

Reactions: 13
So once you’ve fried two eggs in a gallon of oil what do you do with the oil? How wasteful!
Her food choices have no nutritional value at all!
I reckon we’re due a kong po with the bits sieved out soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cleaning all that tit in her house must be as tedious as painting the Forth Rail Bridge, no sooner has she finished polishing all that tat she must have to start again!
My OCD could never cope with all that clutter she has going on, she even clutters up the downstairs bog! Suppose if she runs out of loo roll though she could wipe her arse on that leaf she framed 🤭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So once you’ve fried two eggs in a gallon of oil what do you do with the oil? How wasteful!
Her food choices have no nutritional value at all!
I reckon we’re due a kong po with the bits sieved out soon!
We’ve not seen the potato gratin in a while!

Cleaning all that tit in her house must be as tedious as painting the Forth Rail Bridge, no sooner has she finished polishing all that tat she must have to start again!
My OCD could never cope with all that clutter she has going on, she even clutters up the downstairs bog! Suppose if she runs out of loo roll though she could wipe her arse on that leaf she framed 🤭😭
Beggy doesn’t clean she just pretends to clean every few months when she videos herself rubbing a dry sponge on her sink and it comes up black 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Hey lovely. I used to watch her regularly but the manic behaviour in the last 6 months or so have been triggering and i didn't want to start the cycle of thinking that buying new things will make me happy each time i have a 'bad day' with temptation to make myself. If you ever need a chat, please dont hesitate to messege me. We both know how hard it is to get through an eating disorder and we can understand the worry of others behaviour rubbing off on others. ❤

Sending a hug right back at ya lovely 😘 be proud of what youve achieved and come through. Our past wasnt easy but its made us the strong people that we are today. Messege me any time, always happy to chat 😘
Thank you so much xxx

Reactions: 2
Avoided her stories like the plague today just incase she mentions Christmas as one of my kiddos asked how long it was until it was Xmas and Snow and wanted to start making plans already. 😳😳😳😳 oh no your not child, you can stop that right now before i make it a swear or condemned word until at least end of Sept/Oct. I love Christmas but not in August!!!!!!

She’s a filthy bag what a bleep she loves a day off HELLO you work part time try working 7 days a week 😑 Anything looks tiny in your massive boat oar hands you stupid giant witch

• Sick
Reactions: 8
WTF day off!! I have just worked Monday to Thursday 12 hour shifts try working that!! And I am 35, she is so dam lazy!! Hope I ain’t gonna be like that at “cough” at 50 sorry mean 40!!
Every day is a day off for her! Even when she’s at ‘work’ she’s hardly breaking a sweat! She’s such a lazy twit 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.