Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I do love it when Beggy makes a complete lash up of painting and decorating! My husband is a PROFESSIONAL painter and I love shoving the phone in his face and asking his opinion 😂 I swear on the bible the poor man nearly had an angina attack when I made him watch Beggy paint her complete hallway, stairs and landing with nothing but a 2 inch paintbrush. Yes yes I know it’s her house and she can do what she wants in it, it’s all the boasting afterwards I can’t deal with! Oh and I have an idea for a new tacky T-shirt for her, forget about her ‘I carried a watermelon’ one, the new must have Beggy Ebay t shirt will say ‘I FRAMED A LEAF’
Watch this space.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh I do love it when Beggy makes a complete lash up of painting and decorating! My husband is a PROFESSIONAL painter and I love shoving the phone in his face and asking his opinion 😂 I swear on the bible the poor man nearly had an angina attack when I made him watch Beggy paint her complete hallway, stairs and landing with nothing but a 2 inch paintbrush. Yes yes I know it’s her house and she can do what she wants in it, it’s all the boasting afterwards I can’t deal with! Oh and I have an idea for a new tacky T-shirt for her, forget about her ‘I carried a watermelon’ one, the new must have Beggy Ebay t shirt will say ‘I FRAMED A LEAF’
Watch this space.....
This one 😂😂 done it how she would write it 😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 43
1) big deal you’re going to work for 7.5 hours - I do this everyday 5 days a week? Like most people?
2) I really doubt she had hundreds of messages over a primark dress? If I see the dress is primark I will be avoiding it like the plague 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck sake Skeletor Kate Middleton you ain’t!
Nobody is gonna be rushing out to buy that dress

Reactions: 4
Only just caught up on last nights stories.. wtf is that ugly tin she’s painted green 😂 the tapping is doing my bloody head in! ‘I’m going out for dinner with the girls’ TAP TAP TAP bleeping TAP!! You’re not going out for dinner with the girls Beggy because we know you won’t eat anything you will just drink drink drink. That KARKI green jumpsuit with the tassles is ugly as duck mate the woman’s got absolutely 0 taste. I find it so annoying when she tries on clothes and she goes mental in front of the mirror.. *forward, back forward, back, tug tug tug, spin to the side, horse legs, forward, back, forward, back, one last tug and relax* bleeping moron. She needs to take that ‘bubblegum pink’ skirt off ASAP and burn it. What on earth does she look like bleeping hell 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m embarrassed for her. She really wants to be her daughter it’s unbelievably sad and pathetic. ‘I don’t know if I’m gonna drink I might have one’ yeah bleeping right 😂😂😂 who you trying to fool Beggy? We all know you’re gonna try every gin on the menu and then start screeching out songs with your dinosaur breath. Going on about Nicky and the contents of her bag, that’s what your house looks like Beggy you hypocritical old bat. And she needs those paracetemol to be able to stand being around you for the night poor woman. ‘Had a couple of drinks’ duck off Beggy you look like a drunk old scarecrow that’s been attacked by those pigeons on your roof. ‘Wow so many questions about this dress’ yet you’ve covered up the number of viewers on your story.. I think someone’s telling fibs aren’t they Beggy?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Getting loads of messages about the dress, well unless your followers are as thick as pig tit they’d have seen on your insta tv & your stories were the paper thin, crappy dress was from, you mentioned it enough times.
She truly believes she’s a trend setter doesn’t she? Holy tit, I’d rather go around naked than wear the trash she wears, and don’t even get me started on that bleeping sequin number 😏

Reactions: 7
Only just caught up on last nights stories.. wtf is that ugly tin she’s painted green 😂 the tapping is doing my bloody head in! ‘I’m going out for dinner with the girls’ TAP TAP TAP bleeping TAP!! You’re not going out for dinner with the girls Beggy because we know you won’t eat anything you will just drink drink drink. That KARKI green jumpsuit with the tassles is ugly as duck mate the woman’s got absolutely 0 taste. I find it so annoying when she tries on clothes and she goes mental in front of the mirror.. *forward, back forward, back, tug tug tug, spin to the side, horse legs, forward, back, forward, back, one last tug and relax* bleeping moron. She needs to take that ‘bubblegum pink’ skirt off ASAP and burn it. What on earth does she look like bleeping hell 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m embarrassed for her. She really wants to be her daughter it’s unbelievably sad and pathetic. ‘I don’t know if I’m gonna drink I might have one’ yeah bleeping right 😂😂😂 who you trying to fool Beggy? We all know you’re gonna try every gin on the menu and then start screeching out songs with your dinosaur breath. Going on about Nicky and the contents of her bag, that’s what your house looks like Beggy you hypocritical old bat. And she needs those paracetemol to be able to stand being around you for the night poor woman. ‘Had a couple of drinks’ duck off Beggy you look like a drunk old scarecrow that’s been attacked by those pigeons on your roof. ‘Wow so many questions about this dress’ yet you’ve covered up the number of viewers on your story.. I think someone’s telling fibs aren’t they Beggy?
You make my life 😂 love reading your posts especially about Becky. It’s all spot on! 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.